Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
E-Direct Special ED-011910
Phone Orders 1-888-512-9069
Tech Support : Customer Service

50% Off 90 Degree Angle / Corner Clamp Package

This 4 Pack of our 90˚Angle clamps features the power flex handle, which allows you to pull the handle out and rotate it to apply extra holding power to your stock. The clamp is perfect for gluing up frames, T-miters or just holding the stock in place.​

90 Degree Angle / Corner Clamp Package

50% Off Regular Price of $118.95
E-Direct Special Price $59.48

Hurry Limited Quantities Available
This offer expires midnight 01-21-10

Sales discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. E-Direct program, brings you exclusive and incredible bargains on tools and supplies. This offer is made by E-mail only. If you do not wish to receive any additional promotional E-mail from us please press on the "REPLY" button and type "REMOVE" in the subject line of your E-mail and send it back to us - or click on the link below

-ptreeusa.com

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Heh, I was just about to post this.... Has anyone used these? Seems like a pretty good deal for some clamps that are missing from my collection.

Travis

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
I do not have that particular clamp, but I did buy some parallel clamps from Peachtree. Both types of clamps look to be made from the same manufacturer.
The parallel clamps left a lot to be desired: 4 of the 10 clamps did not work, I had to re-grind the grooves to prevent slipping. The screw itself is undersized and rough. The release mechanism and sliding are sticky and require some force to move. The handles are designed to 'flip' 90degrees to provide greater torque for tightening. BUT I wouldn't dare to do this, I already stripped one clamp just tighteming the clamp without flipping the handle.
Sooo, NO, I wouldn't buy it again.

Cheers,
Bernhard

Trog777

New User
Trog
I have a set like those that were marketed by JET a couple of years ago. Pretty dadgone handy for holding at right angles when you run outta hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS