4th Annual Charlotte Area NCWW Christmas get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Well Folks it's that time again-just throwing this out to see what kind of interest we have this year (Charlotte get togethers have been few and far between this year)

I can once again offer to host this at my shop but if we have other interested in hosting just let us know!

I think this year I'll throw out the possibility of some weekend days or nights to see if we can get more attendees.

Here's some dates I propose-let's see what kinda of interest we can generate. (in your reply post what days you can make and we'll choose the date that the most folks can attend)

Sat Dec 1st 12-4 or 4-8pm

Thurs Dec 6th 6-9pm

Tues Dec 11th 6-9pm

Sat Dec 15th 12-4 or 4-8pm

Tues Dec 18th 6-9pm

The moonshine this year will be : BLackberry :wink_smil

We can do a demo session also : if you have ideas or want to volunteer just let me know. I could demonstrate the use of a vacuum veneer press

So post up-lets get this started!

MikeCSmith

New User
Mike
Well Folks it's that time again-just throwing this out to see what kind of interest we have this year (Charlotte get togethers have been few and far between this year)

I can once again offer to host this at my shop but if we have other interested in hosting just let us know!

I think this year I'll throw out the possibility of some weekend days or nights to see if we can get more attendees.

Here's some dates I propose-let's see what kinda of interest we can generate. (in your reply post what days you can make and we'll choose the date that the most folks can attend)

Sat Dec 1st 12-4 or 4-8pm

Thurs Dec 6th 6-9pm

Tues Dec 11th 6-9pm

Sat Dec 15th 12-4 or 4-8pm

Tues Dec 18th 6-9pm

The moonshine this year will be : BLackberry :wink_smil

We can do a demo session also : if you have ideas or want to volunteer just let me know. I could demonstrate the use of a vacuum veneer press

So post up-lets get this started!

Well, I don't do too much with you guys but I would be willing to get together. Saturday Dec, 15th 12-4 or Dec 18th, I could demonstrate how to use a vadum cleaner :).

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Mike,
The 15th sounds good for me, and since I've never had any major surgery I'm guessing that my "vadum" is still intact, so I'll volunteer for Mike's demo like the standup guy that I am.
Greg

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
DEC 15th is good for me, too. Let's decide on the time frame when enough people have chimed in.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Can't make the 15th but if its a different night by some chance and my many other commitments allow a hall pass for me I'd love to come in late and drop beer in your shrubs again

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Update

Popular voting has determined the date to be:

Sat Dec 15th from 12-4pm

I will put together a list of all interested at the end of next week and then email out directions on the 12th. So, if your interested in attending keep posting!

RoyWarren

New User
Roy
Michael,

Sat Dec 15th at 12-4 pm sounds good to me. I would like to come.

Please give me your address so Tom Tom can't get me there.

Thanks,

Roy

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
For anybody in the Mooresville, Lake Norman area that is planning on going down to Mike's on the 15th and would like to get involved in a carpool effort let me know.I will be going down wirh Bill Watson and have a few options as far as vehicle choices depending on how many are interested.
Greg

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Ok Folks, as of Sat 8th here's the list of NCWW's that have shown an interest in attending the get together next weekend. If your still interested or know of anyone who is remind them and let's get them signed up. I will send out directions to everyone who has shown an interest on Mon 10th, so if you don't get the info just sent me a PM

Here's the list so far:

MikeCSmith
Woodman2k
Bwat
MikeH
Raymond
GregSmith
Nelsone
Matt Furjanic
Gotcha6
JohnW
Bill & Kay Golden
RoyWarren
tryingtokeepmyfingers
cyclopentadiene (maybe)
PeteM (maybe)

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Thanks for the info. Shamrock. I'm looking foward to meeting you guys. Oops there may be ladies also.

Bill "Pop" Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS