4 OLD OLD CLAMPS (SOLD)

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
I have 4 of these old clamps I'm selling. Three of them are marked "Hargrave". I think the 4th. one (the one with the square stop openings) is also Hargrave but not certain.
There is one 36" clamp, two 30" clamps and one 24" clamp. All of them have been cleaned and in perfect shape. They're solid and heavy.
$35 each

I would keep them except that I'm overclamped (is that a word?) and have to get rid of some.

I also have 6-8 OLD Jorgensen clamps between 3 and 5 feet openings that are similar and will post them shortly.
c1.JPG
c3.JPG
c4.JPG
c5.JPG
c6.JPG
c1.JPG

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I would keep them except that I'm overclamped (is that a word?) and have to get rid of some.
I also have 6-8 OLD Jorgensen clamps between 3 and 5 feet openings that are similar and will post them shortly.
Frank:
Just to be clear here it is OK to admit to yourself that your clamp needs are currently less than your clamp supply for the immediate term that is; you do seem to be disregarding that voice in your head saying "What if I need this on my next project?". Any of us may at some time succumb to such temptations at one time or other. Please please try to never admit in a public forum that you 'have too many clamps' ;):p:rolleyes:.
Your euphemism of 'being over-clamped' is a solid attempt at avoiding this sort of public admission - kudos for that.

If you ever were to publicly admit to such a horrible thing - the rest of us would then have to question our own needs and 'abundant' supplies, and that might hurt the economy in terms of further clamp sales (because we can never have too many!).
Before you are tempted to ever admit such a thing publicly - please call the 24-7-365 Woodworker Conundrum hotline at 1-800-Clamps-R-US for a confidential discussion of how to handle such an issue.

This PSA brought to you by the Clamp Manufacturers Association of America (PROUD supporters of the Woodworker Conundrum hotline).

Last edited:

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
The clamp with the holes in the bar was made by E.C. Stearns & Co.
The other three clamps are the Hargrave model 640, my favorite of the full size clamps.

Dbush714

DB
User
Frank:
Just to be clear here it is OK to admit to yourself that your clamp needs are currently less than your clamp supply for the immediate term that is; you do seem to be disregarding that voice in your head saying "What if I need this on my next project?". Any of us may at some time succumb to such temptations at one time or other. Please please try to never admit in a public forum that you 'have too many clamps' ;):p:rolleyes:.
Your euphemism of 'being over-clamped' is a solid attempt at avoiding this sort of public admission - kudos for that.

If you ever were to publicly admit to such a horrible thing - the rest of us would then have to question our own needs and 'abundant' supplies, and that might hurt the economy in terms of further clamp sales (because we can never have too many!).
Before you are tempted to ever admit such a thing publicly - please call the 24-7-365 Woodworker Conundrum hotline at 1-800-Clamps-R-US for a confidential discussion of how to handle such an issue.

This PSA brought to you by the Clamp Manufacturers Association of America (PROUD supporters of the Woodworker Conundrum hotline).
Oh my goodness, that’s hysterical! I love it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS