4 Inch vacuum hose???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Where is the best place to get it?

I am having a hard time finding it locally, I may have to run to the triangle.

Dan

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
If its for a dust collector you might use dryer hose. HF carries 4" collector hose but the dryer hose is cheaper.
Thanks Mark

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Dan

Woodcraft currently have 4" x 10' hose on sale for $19.99 ea. Spend $25 and get free shipping.

I also use the above hoses with my cyclone DC and they have held up quite well. They also rebound nicely if stepped on, with no damage.

With respect to dryer hose, I just can't see that working. Maybe if you have a low-end DC system, but my 2HP Cyclone can collapse a heavy-duty plastic trashcan without reinforcement, I can't imagine standard dryer hose fairing much better. Dryer hoses normally carry air under pressure to the outdoors, a DC will draw a vacuum on the hose, by comparison. YMMV

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Dan,

Did you finally get a Dust Collector? If so GOOD FOR YOU~!

And how much do you need? I have a little bit of 4" left over and can send it to you for free. You've been good to me.

Matthew

dlrion

New User
Dan
I need like 50 feet so if you could send it right away it would be great Matt....

LOL
:rotflm::rolf:

I am going to go to harbor freight this weekend and see if I can get some discount hose from them!

If they charge to much I may just look up your package on amazon!

Thanks for the tip! Dan

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I need like 50 feet so if you could send it right away it would be great Matt....

LOL
:rotflm::rolf:

50' Goodness Dan, Why that much? Your shops not that big.

I think I got a 20' hose for $40 or so on Amazon, but there was a guy on NCWW that was giving away pipe not to long ago, you should have grabbed that. Or Maybe try some PVC from Lowes, or HD.

You'll have to take some photo's when you get it all set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS