38in woodmaster had a safe drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Ok ok, After a 23 hour day of driving up and back to the middle of nowhere, (I thought Idaho was the only place that had middle of no where's) Spending 3 hours getting it in the truck. Spending lots of money on gas, food, tie down's, it is finally home. I will be cleaning it up a bit but it is a beast. You know the people here are great. NCPETE was driving by my house and saw the Uhaul was in my driveway. He stopped by and helped me move that monster, Im so blessed to have a friend so close. Of course ANYONE is welcome to come over and use it if they can make it here. Just let me know so the rest of my stuff will be moved out of the way. Be blessed friends

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=2984&c=206

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
DL,
Just saw your gloat,,I didnt want to steal any of your thunder. Wish mine was new, but new to me is just fine. Be blessed friend.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
You are going to like that piece of machinery!! I have had mine about 10 years and feel like it is one of the best investments I ever made for the shop. CONGRADULATIONS and ENJOY.

Jerry

Monty

New User
Monty
OK, that does it.... YOU SUCK!!! :jealous:

That's a mighty fine lookin machine ya got there! Let us know how it runs. And don't forget dust collection -- can't do without it!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
michaelgarner said:
DL,
Just saw your gloat,,I didnt want to steal any of your thunder. Wish mine was new, but new to me is just fine. Be blessed friend.

Michael, I definitely don't have the market cornered on gloats. Its great to see others have the opportunity to do it also. Great score on that fine looking beast. I am glad you got it home okay.

BTW...........You Suck!:lol:

D L

woodguy1975

New User
John
Congrats. It looks like it is in good shape. Even has the reversing drum on it. I have one for mine, but it isn't installed. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thanks,

John

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
John,
I will be picking your brain as I learn about the new machine. Thanks for your help, your opinion about your machine was one of the reasons I bought mine. Be blessed friends

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Glad you got it home safe and sound. Sounds like alot of driving.

Oh yeah.. you SUCK!

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on your long distance trek to the western NC wilderness to get your newest toy -- looks like a keeper! You've made it to the big league suckage! Enjoy safely!

Rob

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hey John,
I was wondering if you had your manual. I didn’t get one, and I need to clean the pressure rollers, the prev owner let them build up with glue and residue on it so they look pretty rough. Any idea how to get to the front roller? Thanks friend be blessed.
Michael

Last edited:

MarkW

New User
Mark
Thats a serious piece of hardware. Congrats on the new aquisition, I'm sure it'll come in handy.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Michael---------I think I still have the video around here somewhere, IF I can find it I'll be happy to send it to you if you like. It looks to be the same model I have just going by the color of it.

Jerry

woodguy1975

New User
John
michaelgarner said:
Hey John,
I was wondering if you had your manual. I didn’t get one, and I need to clean the pressure rollers, the prev owner let them build up with glue and residue on it so they look pretty rough. Any idea how to get to the front roller? Thanks friend be blessed.
Michael

First thing - call Woodmaster and request a manual. They will send it right out to you for free. second of all you can get at the front roller pretty easily by removing the front sheetmetal. You'll want to do this anyways to lubricate the drum head bearings because the previous owner was too lazy to do it I'm sure. Remove the front sheetmetal, the top, and the sides and you can get at everything. I'm going to repaint mine eventually so I did some teardown to see how it was built.

Good Luck,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS