3/4" x 7" x 7' wide plywood strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
I am hoping someone has a left over piece of 3/4" plywood in the Raleigh area that will provide 1-2 pieces, about 7 inches wide, about 6.5 - 7 ft long. I only need 1 but wont mind a backup piece.

Willing to pay 1/6 - 1/3rd of the value of the plywood sheet depending on how many pieces are available.

I have a Honda coupe so buying a full sheet from HD means I gotta get it cut into smaller pieces to get home. Unfortunately all the ply I recently bought was cut down for a cabinet project and I am hoping I don't have to buy a full piece of ply for this.

thanks

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve, Your lucky day - just happen to have two pieces of birch 3/4 ply that is 8 x 96. They are yours for the asking. I live in NE Raleigh, but tomorrow morning I will be in SW Raleigh and could drop off if it helps. just let me know

HAPPY NEW YEAR :icon_cheers

Robb Parker

Robb
Corporate Member
Got as many as you need. What speices do you want, cherry, oak, maple, birch. Welcome to come check out and pick what you need.
Robb

zapdafish

New User
Steve
PM sent

Steve, Your lucky day - just happen to have two pieces of birch 3/4 ply that is 8 x 96. They are yours for the asking. I live in NE Raleigh, but tomorrow morning I will be in SW Raleigh and could drop off if it helps. just let me know

HAPPY NEW YEAR :icon_cheers

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm pretty sure I have a piece of 3/4 Maple that's long and thin. Not sure of the width as I'm not in the shop now. It might be 14-15" wide. I can rip it if need be also.

I have some 3/4 Cherry as well, but don't remember if there is a long piece of it left.

Let me know if you want me to check the exact dimensions.

- Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS