25% off at Hartville tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

I got an email from Woodcraft w/ 10% off and free shippping. After looking at the email closer, the Free shipping ended on the 22nd.. :BangHead: and the 10% off starts on the 23.. :icon_scra Not sure why they combined them in my email.

Anyway I wanted the Holdfast sytem
63365-08.jpg
. It's on sale for $233.99 +$14 shipping at Woodcraft. :eusa_doh: Too much.

I checked Amazon and it's $239 w/ free shipping, $8 savings. :icon_thum

Then I googled it and Found it at Hartvill tools for $194.98 for the 3" system and $202.48 for the 6" system w/ free shipping. :icon_cheers :eusa_danc :icon_cheers

That's a 25% savings~! :banana: Plus Free shipping~!

So if your looking into this sytem too, this might be a great deal.

Here: http://www.hartvilletool.com/product/12964

Welp should I pull the trigger?

Last edited:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
If that's Hartville's regular price you may do better than that prior to July 31 if you put "Woodnet Summer Discount" in the comments section as you're checking out (not in the coupon code block).

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
If that's Hartville's regular price you may do better than that prior to July 31 if you put "Woodnet Summer Discount" in the comments section as you're checking out (not in the coupon code block).

Do better than 25% off and free shipping?

The regular price is $259, on sale for $194

So will it still work?

I am going to buy two bottles of CA glue, as they are cheap. only $12 for 4oz compared to $20 at Woodcraft. Would I get a discount on them if I used the Woodnet summer discount?

Thanks~!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Details here:
http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbth...=&Number=4945352&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

On the the stuff I just got it was a MUCH better deal to pay for shipping. Call them and see which will work out best. Since they have turning tools on sale this month the savings may not be as significant. Cost plus 10% is better than 25% on some items. I netted better than 25% including shipping.

Cool~!

Well I just read the post and WOW~! That would be great. Then again he did say if you live on the west coast your shipping could eat into your savings. I live in Utah so not sure what will be cheaper? :icon_scra :eusa_doh:

The sale on the Holdfast ends on the 26th. It's 25% off, plus the cost of shipping and if shipping is say $20, Thats almost a 31% off, actually 29.5% off.

So if you could send me a PM and let me know what you got and the actual savings, that would help me out a lot. Thanks~!

Matthew

decibel

New User
Patrick
Just placed my order from some items yesterday using the woodnet discount. all I can say is it's a nice discount :) If you need some jig making fixtures it's definitely worth it. Router bits as well.

Have a few more days left to get in on the deal.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS