25% off all router bits and router accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Used it already! Awaiting arrival of a Bench Dog 40-016 ProLift and a Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Extension for $380 TOTAL. If you buy qualifying tool you get %20 extra off. Example.....
1 of: Bench Dog 40-016 ProLift Max Router Top-Adjustment System
Item(s) Subtotal: $341.31 Shipping & Handling: $21.90 Super Saver Discount: $-21.90 Shipping Savings: $0.00 20% Off Accessories: $-65.09 Promotional Certificate: $-81.36 ----- Total Before Tax: $194.86 Estimated Tax: $0.00 ----- Grand Total: $194.86

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well, you suck!

Congrats! Don't get in trouble like I do. LOML gets a bit cranky when all of the packages keep arriving.:roll:

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
I'm always home first when deliveries are expected! Just slide them in the shop....already worked this week with a set of Jet clamps.
Jumped on the Bench Dog stuff when this deal came up and free shipping!

Receive a 20% instant discount on a power tool accessory of your choice when you purchase 1 or more qualifying power tools offered by Amazon.com. (restrictions apply) Save 25% instantly on qualifying router bits and accessories offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code BIT20OFF at checkout. Enter code BIT2OOFF at checkout. (restrictions apply)

So the lift will be here tomorrow along with another set of the Jet clamps. And the Bench Dog Cast Iron Router table hasn't shipped yet. That's my allowance and more for the month! Any anyway, I,m outa commision for a few days. A kickback on my TS jammed my right hand up pretty bad, I,m typing with my left hand...first woodworking injury and from my ignorance!
Middle finger on right hand is double in size and pointed to the right!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Umph. That is never fun. It has been a while (knock on wood), but the last one I had was a wedge that I was cutting that kicked back and got me in the thumb. It hit me so hard that I got queasy and wanted to pass out. Fortunately, my thumb didn't swell up like yours. Mine came from ignorance as well.

Glad your injury wasn't any worse than it was. Hopefully, it will be back to normal in a week or less. Still, I have no doubt when your toys come in that you will be just like a kid at Christmas. Got to open them up and see what they are about and put them together!

Nativespec

New User
David
Just bought some CMT upcut and downcut sets and they are going to be about 1/2 of what Woodcraft is selling them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS