$25 OFF >$75 ORDER AT CPO BOSCH and FREE SHIPPING >$99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
http://bosch.cpotools.com/index.html
Have to use PayPal to get $25 off. Just snagged a recon Colt var. speed palm router kit for $75 w/shipping. The 1/2 sheet sander is also on sale for $139-$25=$114 + free shipping. Best deal I've seen as these are rarely available recon. Need to jump fast or they will be gone.

pslamp32

New User
Peter
Just FYI but this deal is good at all the CPO sites like Makita, Delta and Porter-Cable as well. Might have to snag that Makita lithium-ion impact driver as well! Or maybe the PC compact belt sander or...

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
From FatWallet.com (I have not verified the offer):

If you are in the market for some really nice small cordless drivers, Bosch has a promotion right now. If you buy a Bosch PS10-2, PS20-2, or Bosch PS40-2, you get a free Bosch PS20 via mail. Note that the free driver does not include batteries. However, the retail driver comes with 2 batteries so you should be OK.

CPO bosch has a $25 off $75 for using paypal and free shipping over $99.

My total is $104 shipped for the PS10-2, and I get the a PS20 driver free. Really the best deal I've seen on these drivers.

Last edited:

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Well, I was going to update my shop radio, have been wanting one of the Bosch ones but their advertising is a little misleading:

Free shipping on orders over $99
$25 off orders over $75 using PayPal

Tried it but when I went to checkout, the shipping was reapplied. Whats up with that???????:no:

May have to give them a call and #^@&% a little and see if I can get the shipping free.:gar-Bi

MIke

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Mike,
The $25 off dropped your price down below $99. Add a $6 set of jigsaw blades or other accessory to bring your total up to $99 after the $25 discount.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well, I was going to update my shop radio, have been wanting one of the Bosch ones but their advertising is a little misleading:

Free shipping on orders over $99
$25 off orders over $75 using PayPal

Tried it but when I went to checkout, the shipping was reapplied. Whats up with that???????:no:

May have to give them a call and #^@&% a little and see if I can get the shipping free.:gar-Bi

MIke

Mike,
I did a similar thing with the Bosch jig saw. The refurb model was $119.95 and the $25 off reinstated the shipping charge :cool: Still, a great deal, but it made me feel dumb for not figuring it out . . .so I backed out :tinysmile_cry_t:

Roger

thrytis

New User
Eric
The $25 off $75+ deal also appears to be good for some of their other sites, such as Delta, Milwaukee, Makita, PC, and Skil. You can find a list of CPO sites at http://cpooutlets.com/. I don't think you can use it on the Festool site though.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Tracking number
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ship date
May 28, 2008
Delivery date
May 29, 2008 5:13 PM
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Reference
240479-1
Department number
CPO Bosch
Destination
Concord, NC
Service type
Home Delivery
Weight
9.0 lbs.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Status
Delivered
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Signature image
available
No
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date/Time
spacer.gif

Activity
spacer.gif

Details

May 29, 2008 5:13 PM

Delivered

Concord, NC

Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

6:49 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

CHARLOTTE, NC

6:33 AM

At local FedEx facility

CHARLOTTE, NC

1:24 AM

Departed FedEx location

ELLENWOOD, GA

12:03 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

ELLENWOOD, GA

May 28, 2008 10:44 PM

Left origin

NORCROSS, GA

8:55 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

NORCROSS, GA

6:30 PM

Picked up

NORCROSS, GA

2:24 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

NORCROSS, GA

Not Shabby!
Ordered a Colt palm router at 745am yesterday and paid for ground shipping. Arrived this afternoon. Looks brand new too.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Bas, let me know if you get the free driver. I ordered the same deal and saw no mention of the "freebie" on the final paperwork. Got my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS