2021 Raffle Winners

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am working to contact each of the winners, please be patient as I still work a fulltime job. I have sent emails out to approximately 30 of our winners, and I will contact each of you. Thanks for understanding.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
The certificate wording is 'Online Video Training'. If i go to the Tutorial Videos, or Webinar Archive, I can view these without providing any credentials. I'll confirm with my contact for more specific details, but I think these certificates are good for the 'Online Training Class'. Stay tuned for more info.

Kelly

Kelly
User
Neal, I won the FujiSpray setup but I have sold it to Jeff Clark. Please ship it to him <address removed>
If you prefer, I will wait for the email and respond then.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal, I won the FujiSpray setup but I have sold it to Jeff Clark. Please ship it to him <address removed>
If you prefer, I will wait for the email and respond then.
Thanks
Thank Kelly, i have the address in the email, I removed from here

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Neal, When you get around to mine, just send them in a priority box, They should all fit in one of those. That is the cheapest way to ship to here without hiccups. Sorry to hear you are like me and many others, still a slave to the job........ :oops:

kserdar

Ken
Senior User
Any wood carvers or want-2-be wood carvers out there?
I won the "Mary May Carving- year membership plus 'Carving the Acanthus Leaf' book" and looking to trade it for something dollar wise comparable.

I don't own any carving tools and don't plan on purchasing any (I own a CNC router that does all the 3D carving I need).

Please PM me with any/all offers.
I started a Silent Auction for this prize:

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raffle prize winners, check your email used to purchase your tickets. I have notified everyone, and am still waiting on replies for a few. If you have responded, thank you!

Per the raffle rules posted, you have 10 days to respond.

"All prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notification. Unclaimed prizes will be held for future picnics or auctioned off to support NCWW."

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Raffle prize winners, check your email used to purchase your tickets. I have notified everyone, and am still waiting on replies for a few. If you have responded, thank you!

Per the raffle rules posted, you have 10 days to respond.

"All prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notification. Unclaimed prizes will be held for future picnics or auctioned off to support NCWW."
Neal - I replied, do you send back a confirmation email?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS