2020 MID WINTER BLAHS PICNIC CANCELLED

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I wish I didn't have to post this, but due to a lack of leadership, the 2020 Mid Winter Blahs Picnic is cancelled. Hopefully someone will step up next year and organize this event. I am having hip replacement surgery next week, and will not be physically able to lead this year's event. Thank you to all the folks that have made this event successful over the past history of the picnic, especially Adam Davis and family, and the Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church of Shelby, the sponsors, and the many other folks who have helped and attended over the years. Wishing all of you a great and prosperous new year!

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Hi Bruce, good luck with your hip replacement surgery. I was looking forward to the Winter Blahs Picnic. Dang! Well hopefully next year.

Pop

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Would love to clone you Bruce, we need more of you. Hope you have a speedy recovery on your hip! Hopefully someone can jump in and help lead this wonderful activity for next year.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hate it is going to skip a year but hopefully next year will work out. Always look forward to attending. Special thank you to Bruce and Adam for your work on this in the past.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
It’s a shame you couldn’t find someone to help out Bruce. Take care of yourself. Follow the doctor’s orders! They are NOT suggestions.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS