2019 Shop Crawl Pics

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow. A lot to digest there. I stand corrected in that there is now sufficient digital photographic evidence to confirm that said event DID occur. Thanks for the pics. Lots of good ideas to steal admire here.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I can't see the pictures, but maybe that's good because it would probably just shame me as it does brother Fred, to see sawdustless surfaces, free of clutter. I once posted pics of my shop just after I finished a really big project, a 6.5' tall Grandfather Clock, fully covered in fretwork; a comment or two made me feel so ashamed of my mess, I deleted the pictures and immediately dedicated the next 3 years to cleaning the shop up before making anything else--I still have a couple years left to go, it was that bad! If you don't hear from me in 3 days, send the search dogs because I'm probably lost in there somewhere.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Bruce, out of that "mess" you made some beautiful creations...no mess, no productivity...I hope you stop worrying about cleaning up and get back to creating and posting!

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Just remember they had plenty of notice of company coming over so had time to clean up the shops :p

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yep Bruce, you have to break some eggs to bake a cake. Mine gets out of hand on a regular basis.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS