2018 Spring Picnic Food & Beverages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Started this thread to put in one list what is being brought to the picnic and to see that we have everything that would be needed or nice to have.

NCWW BoD: 12 lbs of Beef Brisket and 8 lbs of Pork BBQ
golfdad: Plates & Utensils
Bill Clemmons: nanner puddin'
Raymond: Deviled Eggs & creamy cole slaw
KenofCary: bottled water
junquecol: Iced tea, couple coolers of ice, banana pudding, deviled eggs and hot dogs
Barry W: six cup carrot cake and plastic cups
Phil S: mixed fruit bowl
sawman101: macaroni salad and water
bash: a vegetable
robliles:
homemade cream cheese pound cake
Mike Davis:
Spicy Pimento Cheese
badger fan: broccoli salad
BWhitney:
Firehouse Cheese Cakes
Mrfixit71:
a dessert and a side
PChristy:
couple of deserts and something else
Hmerkle: buns
Melinapex:
Pasta salad
mpholway:
case of cold water
Jeremy Scuteri:
a green salad
Danny Batchelor:
a cake
drw:
sort of salad and a desert
LocoWoodWork:
will bring food... not sure what
Gripbd: something promised
JohnnyR:
probably cornbread
JGregJ:
some chips
tooboos:
cabbage pie
tom.m: a bean salad and probably a dessert
Graywolf: a Mexican bean salad
cobraguy: a cheesy-potato casserole
McRabbit: Potato Salad and bottled water
peteb301: a case of water

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
​Just a reminder to everyone about picnic dress code; your best smile will be required, and nothing else as for requirements.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
​Just a reminder to everyone about picnic dress code; your best smile will be required, and nothing else as for requirements.
I HATE to admit this, but I agree with Bruce (the other Bruce - Junquecol) I will need to cover my eyes (as well as others cover theirs)

I suggest a woodworker themed dress code - like Berta's "I turn wood into things, what is your super power?" or Raymond's measuring suspenders - although after the picnic an inch on those ALWAYS seems larger?!:icon_scra

For you volunteers - you could always show-off your caps or shirts and brag about how much fun it is to volunteer at an event?!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
We will be bringing a Mexican bean salad, and I'll bring a few toys to play with

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Put us down for a cooler full of bottle water on ice. It will probably be close to 10AM before I get there.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The main course has been ordered from Danny's BBQ in Cary. We will have 12 lbs of Beef Brisket and 8 lbs of Pork BBQ. Someone else was planning to have some hotdogs for the younger folk that don't like BBQ. If you don't like any of those choices then plan to bring your own PB&J sandwich.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Raymond, I'm also bringing red plastic cups. Sorry, not environmentally friendly.

(I've been on TractorByNet for several days and did not see this thread. It's raining and raining so I can't cut hay and looked and read about tractors.
:))

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Hey Pete!

I am bringing 2 cases of 40 bottles each of water, so I think we will have plenty! Look forward to seeing you and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors