2017 Raffle Grand Prize - Hammer Jointer/Planer - Valued over $4450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
The Grand Prize has been announced. Phil Soper did a great job securing a fantastic grand prize (again). Phil did even better this year than last year. I present the 2017 NCWW Raffle Grand Prize. After the spiral head upgrade and shipping, this prize is valued at over $4450!

attachment.php

A 10" jointer / planer combination machine. This is one heck of a prize.

Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvakH09gEG4

PS: We have only only sold 109 tickets to date. You will not find better odds on a prize like this anywhere.

Attachments

• hammer_a3-26(1).jpg
    hammer_a3-26(1).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 418

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
For only $5 you could own this "best of the best" Austrian-quality machine.

One of us is going to win it might as well be you

A big thanks to the folks at Felder USA

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now that would fit very well in my new shop space. 10 inches of jointer - I gotta have that.

Thank you Phil for arranging the deal and Jeremy for organizing the whole raffle.

Folks, we have a superb list of prizes this year that surpass the last years list by a few thousand dollars. Snooze and you lose. Let's see those ticket sales soar.

You can't win if you don't participate. You do not have to be present at the picnic to win, but the picnic is a great event so lets see you there to cheer on the big winners - maybe you'll be one of them.

The odds here are way better than the lottery to win big and win something you really want to have as a NC Woodworker.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
I'm just blown away with the corporate donations and the work put in to making it happen. Fortunately, I just got a bunch of lucky numbers. Mama needs a new Hammer.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I love the quote 'Mama needs a new Hammer' - we all do! So buy your tickets and it can be yours. Way better odds of winning than any other thing you've done.

Just ask Bruce who won the last grand prize for penny's on the dollar.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I love the quote 'Mama needs a new Hammer' - we all do! So buy your tickets and it can be yours. Way better odds of winning than any other thing you've done.

Just ask Bruce who won the last grand prize for penny's on the dollar.

I love my Hammer 3800! Great band saw! Now I just need that planer/jointer to go along with it!:icon_cheers

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
I think that all prizes that have been donated no matter how small or how large are very well appreciated by everyone, and I for one would like to say thank you to all the donors as well as all those who help make the picnic happen! Super job to everyone. We are really looking forward to being there at the event.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Any chance tickets are available with PayPal? I've got a $50 balance there burning a hole in my pocket.

Sorry, but we've never been able to sell raffle tickets via PayPal. They consider a raffle gambling and do not allow their customers to use their services for any form of Gambling. I won't debate whether this is justified or not but it is their rule and we cannot break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS