2012 Elections Ready To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
At midnight, tonight, May 2, 2012, the google ads at the top of the page will disappear and be replaced with 'ads' for the election. Click on those ads and you will be taken to the ballot. Trent, I do not how the ads were counted last year, but I've set up so the only way is for you to go into the forum and count the ballots. In general there is a way, for the ballot software to count for you and I don't if you have used that in the past. The with enabling that feature is that I can easily see the results and could even mistakenly hit the button, by accident. This way only will be able to see the ballots.

If you want, I can enable that button and promise not to look.:gar-Bi But if you choose to actually count the ballots, you might want more time. Instaed of Midnight the night before the pcinic, you might want to consider 6:00 Pm the day before. Let me know

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Steve,

Please disregard the post I just made in the other thread. I like your idea of ending it at 6:00 PM the day before.

Last year, Jim gave me the link to some page that totaled them for me, but it's not much work for me to just count them manually. (Plus, I went back and counted them myself anyway to make sure the software worked right) :gar-La; Let's just keep it simple and I'll count them manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS