2012 BOD Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have set up the ballot and done a simple test. Mine is not as nice as the one setup, be he is more creative. Please, please, please, test the ballot by voting. I have a test entry under the admincp tab. Again, please test.

Trent you should be the only one who can see the thread with the ballots please lets be sure that this is the case. The night before balloting opens, I will reset all the results and remove myself from any visibility into the balloting and but up many links to the ballot. Someone else will have to be the admin who looks at this stuff after balloting begins. Conflict of interest.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Steve I don't see an admincp tab. The only admincp I have is under "Admin" and it takes me to admincp.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Worked good.. Try to vote for all and it would not let me... I picked 4 and worked good..

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I see the page with the ballots. Not to nitpick but there are a few typos on the ballot.

"*The newly Board will decide"

"Policiesy regarding"

Other than that it looks good. Thanks Steve.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I'm a little slow in posting this, but it worked fine for me. I voted for 4 individuals (every other on the list) and everything went through Ok.

However, that is the limit of the testing since we are (correctly) blocked from any further testing once we post our ballot.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Voting begins this Wednesday, (or Tuesday night at midnight I guess). May 2. It ends at midnight, the night before the picnic.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Worked great! I took the liberty to edit the description a little. Trent, I hope you go behind me and further edit if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS