2011 BoD Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Greetings fellow NCWWers,

For those of you who were unable to attend the Spring Picnic today, I wanted to share the results of the 2011 BoD election. :gar-Bi
First of all, I would like to thank each of the four candidates for their willingness to run and serve on the board. No matter what the outcome of the election, NCWWer will be in great hands.

Here are the results of the election (in no particular order):

Barbara Forman (b4man)

Cathy Skipper (cskipper)

Dennis Reynolds (Gotcha6)

On behalf of myself and the rest of the community, I would like to thank Douglas Robinson, ScottM and Joe Scharle for their outstanding work. Without you all, this community would not be what it is today. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Congratulations Barbara, Cathy and Dennis! We are very excited to work with you! :icon_thum

Respectfully,

Trent Mason

jhreed

New User
james
All 3 have a wealth of experience and knowledge and are willing to share. I always seek out their posts.
James

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Greetings fellow NCWWers,

For those of you who were unable to attend the Spring Picnic today, I wanted to share the results of the 2011 BoD election. :gar-Bi
First of all, I would like to thank each of the four candidates for their willingness to run and serve on the board. No matter what the outcome of the election, NCWWer will be in great hands.

Here are the results of the election (in no particular order):

Barbara Forman (b4man)

Cathy Skipper (cskipper)

Dennis Reynolds (Gotcha6)

On behalf of myself and the rest of the community, I would like to thank Douglas Robinson, ScottM and Joe Scharle for their outstanding work. Without you all, this community would not be what it is today. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Congratulations Barbara, Cathy and Dennis! We are very excited to work with you! :icon_thum

Respectfully,

Trent Mason

I second all that Trent Said

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I feel the Corporate Members faced a very easy task in this election. Although there were only 4 nominees for 3 positions, any of the other 3 besides myself would have been a good selection, and I would not have been disappointed in losing to any of them. I'm looking forward to working towards continuing and improving (if it's possible) the organization that Steve Coles and the past Boards of Directors have brought to this point.

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks for the support and electing me to be one of the new board members! I, too, am honored to have been selected and look forward to the next two years!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am very sorry that four ran and only three could serve. You are all great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS