20" Planer($800) and 8" Jointer w/Spiral Cutter($700) on CLT Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

702a88

New User
Steve
I viewed both units along with the tablesaw this weekend. Both are in good shape, but unfortunly for me I got distracted by the lumber she had for sale and spent my money loading up on maple and braz cherry. If i can convince the LOML to let me spend some more i will try to snag the planner this weekend.

702a88

New User
Steve
Mark,
Yes it is the Grizzly G0593 with a spiral cutterhead. Used but not abused from what i could tell. I did notice some light scratching on the beds, also 1+- cutters missing from the head. A little TLC should fix her up though.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
the cutters are cheap, and reasonably easy to replace, and those prices are exactly what I paid for my 20" planer, and 8" jointer, also with spiral head. I had to check the email to make sure it didn't go back to my address8-O

thankfully that's not mine, yet:eusa_whis

MikeH

New User
Mike
the cutters are cheap, and reasonably easy to replace, and those prices are exactly what I paid for my 20" planer, and 8" jointer, also with spiral head. I had to check the email to make sure it didn't go back to my address8-O

thankfully that's not mine, yet:eusa_whis

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

MikeH

New User
Mike
Disney trip?.....jointer and planer?.....Disney trip?.....jointer and planer?.......:slap:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Disney trip, otherwise, you will not be able to live in the house.

Believe me, this is the voice of experience speaking. I didn't live down getting a bandsaw instead of Disney and ended up doing Disney after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS