2 TTL of ERC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Here's what you get out of two tractor trailer loads of Eastern Red Cedar logs. 2 years later a pool deck.. Each and every stick I cut on my wood mizer, air dried and milled in my shop. Like I said it's two years in the making you can see some of the ERC is already gray. I have to bleach it, then stain it to match the newer ERC. I tell you what I am so glad this deck is done, talking about wood working, this is it... The pool is 30' diameter, just so you get an idea how big it is...

pool_deck.jpg

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice looking deck, Jeff. :icon_thum:icon_thum
And you have the experience of taking the wood from the stump all the way to the finished product. :wink_smil

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
And I'll bet that if FIL didn't now have the wood mizer, the deck would still be waiting!:gar-Bi What's the old saying: " A carpenter's house is the one most needing repair"?

Kudos, sir, on a great finish to a long project.

Go

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
And I'll bet that if FIL didn't now have the wood mizer, the deck would still be waiting!:gar-Bi What's the old saying: " A carpenter's house is the one most needing repair"?

Kudos, sir, on a great finish to a long project.

Go

Go - Your a mind reader, just plum scary man... I walked out back today to have a look at my lumber piles, figuring up for my next project. Then I noticed the ERC pile is really low :eek:. I thought dang... I better find some cedar logs to saw up, then I whacked my self upside the head and said Duhhh...

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
that turned out real nice Mr. Mills.:icon_thum:icon_thum It will look even better a few years down the road when it's all a silvery gray color.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS