1st post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisC

New User
Christopher Cain
I "joined" this forum last month, but have been lurking and somewhat trying to figure out how to navagate this forum on and off since then.

Anyway, I figured I'd just go ahead a introduce myself. I like the thought of a site for NC woodworkers. I have been on Woodnet for a few years (same "handle" ChrisC) and that's how I found out about this forum.

I hope I can learn something, and maybe even pass some advice on myself.​

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Chris C, we are very glad to have you here. How dare you lurk around and not introduce yourself for this long:eusa_naug :eusa_naug Seriously, glad you did. This is a great bunch of people who love to talk woodworking and everything else. Many are Woodnet members to so you may find some old friends. I got here from a Woodnet post by a member Insomniac...it's all his fault. I look forward to your input around here. Dave:)

ChrisC

New User
Christopher Cain
Thanks Fellas,

Steve I've been to Apex, nice little growing town.

Dave, I visited your Homepage. I guess you get to see some rather nice homes in your area. Looks like a real professional design firm. I've never been to Clayton, but close( I like going to Agri-Supply).

I live in Roanoke Rapids, but I visit Raleigh quite a bit.

Monty

New User
Monty
Chris - I enjoyed meeting you in the chat room. You've really got to learn to type faster, though... :roll: :lol: Keep coming to chat!!! It'll get easier! Looking forward to your input.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Chris. I see you're just down the road from me, in Holly Springs.

-clay

sapwood

New User
Roger
Chris,

Another warm welcome :)

The more the merrier! Also increase my chances for assistance that is sorely needed :eusa_shhh

Later,
Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS