Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
3k43m03ldZZZZZZZZZ93528f3494f65a11d53.jpg

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mat/1061828328.html

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
If someone ponied it from Greenville to Ral I know we could drum up enough interest here to pay the freight and then some for the driver. Heck that price is only 50 cents a BF. I would gladly pay 3X that for KD cherry.

Anyone interested in getting a group buy together?

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Where's JimmyC at? He likes his wood like he likes his...... ah nevermind. But I too am always interested in a good deal on wood!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Where's JimmyC at? He likes his wood like he likes his...... ah nevermind. But I too am always interested in a good deal on wood!

You know me brother :gar-La; ! I would definitely be in on this. But it's too far to drive for.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I'm in if someone wants to "enable" (bring it to Raleigh) and If it's good stuff someone could make a profit!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
that may have been through a kiln at some point but i doubt it counts as "kiln dry" on a moisture meter today imho

kenger22

New User
Steve
He sold the lot already, i was willing to buy the whole thing and bring it back, but i got a reply from him that stated he has kiln dried cherry available in #1 common 8/4, 6/4 and 4/4. 2 bucks a bd ft and says a discount if purchasing more then 500.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
If someone wants to / is willing to stop in Charlotte on the way back I'd be in for 100bf of 6/4 and a bit of 8/4. (Assuming it's really #1 common.)

pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS