13 Boards Of Mahogany For Sale

pensbystephen

New User
Yorkie
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not, sorry if not.

I have 13 boards of beautiful clear Mahogany. Some of these boards are very thick at over 2 inches-see pics with tape measure for thickness and length.

Mahogany is very hard to find in this size and thickness and the color of this Mahogany is gorgeous!

These have been gathering dust in my workshop for years and I'm currently doing a clear-out of wood and tools.

First $300 gets all 13 boards.

Call Stephen at 704-575-4258
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2354.JPG
    IMG_2354.JPG
    991.2 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2355.JPG
    IMG_2355.JPG
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2356.JPG
    IMG_2356.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    540.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    396.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2365.JPG
    IMG_2365.JPG
    981.3 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    682.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    906.6 KB · Views: 199

pensbystephen

New User
Yorkie
Yes, I'm in Denver, NC. Been a member here for many years but I have rarely posted anything. I've actually sopped woodworking and just now focusing on my penturning instead so I'm going through my workshop and selling all the stuff I've accumulated over the years, I have a lot of other lumber, rare wood, cool tools and woodworking accessories that I need to go through.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Your photos show the approximate thickness and width of the pieces, but do not clearly show the length. I was given about that much mahogany in similar sizes and thicknesses about a year ago and most pieces were about 3' long. Again, it was given to me. I'm sure what you have is worth something, but I suggest determining the board foot totals of what you have and then compare to the present board foot prices of mahogany at lumber dealers. Then set your price based on that.

Charley

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
....I'm sure what you have is worth something, but I suggest determining the board foot totals of what you have ....
Charley
For someone that uses smaller pieces (cutting boards, turning pens or tool handles, segment turners, etc) this would be great material.
For someone looking to make larger furniture pieces, this would mostly be 'scrap' because it is likely too short to be of much interest. That's the case for me at least (not long enough for most furniture pieces I am interested in). So for ME, the value is low. For others it may certainly be of interest. I can't comment on a reasonable price ...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS