$10 off $25 coupon code Woodcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Here is a coupon code for $10 off a $25 purchase online: 12240. The key is that the purchase cannot be a special or on clearance. You can buy some specials or clearance items, but you must purchase $25 of regularly priced merchandise to get the coupon code applied.

Today (11/29) they are also offering free shipping. Happy Shopping!

Amy

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I forgot to mention that this code is good until 12/24 except for 12/11 (not sure why). I think the free shipping is only a cyber Monday special.

Amy

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
wow, so i can go into the store once a day, get something for $25 and get a $10 gift card each time?

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
I had 4-5 things on my Christmas list from Woodcraft. My wife doesn't like to mess with online purchases (yayyy me!), so I offered to make the purchase for her. She informed me that I was not allowed to buy myself my own Christmas gifts (maybe I forgot to tell her the Rigid planer I bought last November was actually from her).

Anyway, I couldn't let the sale go, so I wound up buying a $30 scraper for $20. I told her to cross that off my list and when it arrives, just give it to my son to give to me for Christmas... I'll pretend it was a surprise.... he'll never know. She informed me "that would be the most unchristmassy thing she's ever done." LOL I told her it wasn't the first and won't be the last time she'd ever lie to him, including (and IRONICALLY) some specific information she relayed to him about a certain Kris Kringle. :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh :eusa_shhh

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
Thanks for this. They are having free shipping if your total order is over $50 at the moment and it works with the $10 off code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS