10/4 Curly Maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
How much is it for shipping on 25bf? And I noticed on your site, not to much trouble, but it says $5.75/bf for 6/4 birdseye.

How much is your 4/4 and 6/4 curly maple and do you have any pieces that are 11" to 12" wide?

Thanks,

Cltwoodman

New User
CltWoodman
Could you please post pictures of what your 10/4 curly maple looks like? or other sizes available?
Thank you

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Do you ever get any 12 to 16 quarter highly figured maple or any other species that looks really cool?

Thanks

In the bigger thicknesses, all we have in figured wood right now is a little bit of the 10/4 Soft Maple left....what's left has only very light curl and we're letting it go for $3/bf.

We have a bunch of nice 4/4 and 6/4 figured Maple ($2.75 and $3.75 respectively - with good discounts on 100bf).

Had some nice Birdseye Maple - but that went pretty fast.

I'll keep you guys updated when we get new figured woods in - also, let us know if you need any other lumber!
Email me if you want to receive a monthly or so e-newsletter!

Cheers
Gwen
864 325 9965
www.lumbersourcing.com

Photos of 10/4 and 4/4 Curly Maple - 6/4 also available

10-4_Curly3.JPG

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Gwen would you consider selling bowl and bottle stopper blanks in this type of wood? I not into bowls but I do alot of bottle stoppers and I am getting into pens slowly - Also what do you have in the 1/4 - 3/8 range for Scroll sawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS