$0.99 Price Drop on Amazon MICROJIG FN12 FitFinder

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
OK, not at all "earth shattering' (Let's all hope we're not here for that sort of event), but thought to share as CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL brought me 'the news:'

"The Amazon Price for MICROJIG ‎FN12 Fitfinder 1/2 Gauge, Yellow has dropped at Amazon and is now $0.99 below your desired price. Additionally, our system has determined that the current price is the best price as it is the lowest price we've seen on this product."

It's an add-on to my Chrome Browser (The wife has a PRIME ACCOUNT*) that let's me track any item I see on Amazon. I already bought this item (off the eBay) and, not impressed as, while it can 'split the difference' in exactly half, in most situations, it leaves transferring the result to ordinary means that are, by nature, less precise and certain.

So, if you are ever in Lenoir (LEN WAH) NC with twenty-five greenbacks in hand, I'll sell you a new one in a box for the cash money and write off the difference as education.

* BTW: In re: Amazon reviews - we have been denied the ability to ask questions, leave comments or write reviews of products we have purchased on Amazon. After several years of posting honest, unvarnished, and detailed product reviews I was notified when attempting to add one that I had been blocked from doing so. When I checked, I found every one of the reviews I'd posted over the YEARS were gone like the wind and the antebellum south.

Then I found they blocked me from answering questions about products as well. Thank God (I suppose) they still let me buy anything I want. We called and spoke to representatives on more than two occasions without success nor explanation nor the promised 'feedback' from someone higher up their food chain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
For 2 years I received a product, every month, which I had not ordered and which I never paid for. I tried for over a year to stop the product from being delivered. I was told everything from a form would be sent to me to fill out which would stop the product from being delivered or someone would call me. Nothing they told me ever happened. One month I noticed it had stopped coming.

Wish it had been something I wanted. What was it? It was Clabber Girl baking powder. I never opened it because I was not sure it was safe. I finally took it to the local police and they had it analyzed and found it was just baking powder.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Well, I make psuedo Aunt Jemima Buckwheat pancakes and it requires 1/2 tsp of the stuff - so it looks like you're all set to open a pancake joint!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS