$0.99 LED Fixtures

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Was in Habitat Restore in Cary earlier today. They had 43" long, 23 watt, 2400 lumens, 4000K cool white LED's for ninety nine cents. These are single tube fixtures. They are part of Duke Energy's program. I bought six for myself. They only have about a case and a half left when I left, but will probably be getting more in.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Bruce
Can you show a pic of these? Or a link? That is of course a GREAT price.
Are these direct wire? Linkable? ... etc

THanks

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Must be a thing for electric companies to do... Our electric coop is pushing LEDs also.

This 2 pack 650 lumans per bulb is .50. 8 watts which is crazy low consumption and they are bright none the less. I really like them and replaced all our outdoor flood lights with them.
IMG_20201212_001458922~2.jpg

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Must be a thing for electric companies to do... Our electric coop is pushing LEDs also.
This 2 pack 650 lumans per bulb is .50. 8 watts which is crazy low consumption and they are bright none the less. I really like them and replaced all our outdoor flood lights with them.
I did the same a year or so ago. Pleased so far.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce
Can you show a pic of these? Or a link? That is of course a GREAT price.
Are these direct wire? Linkable? ... etc

THanks
Free standing, plug and play. Can be attached with mounting pads, or from short cables, both of which are included. They are listed as Greenlite LED Shoplites. Google them. Ace Hwd sells them for $15.99 each

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
They are part of Duke Energy's program. I bought six for myself.

Got an email from Duke beginning of month, you can buy online too, and they have other items, although I didn't see those lights, but I'll be headed to Clayton Habitat and see if they have them.

I bought 2 new thermostats $40 each from Duke site that were on sale at Lowes & HD for $100 for Black Friday that usually cost $150+.

You do have to verify your account to order from them.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Got an email from Duke beginning of month, you can buy online too, and they have other items, although I didn't see those lights, but I'll be headed to Clayton Habitat and see if they have them.

I bought 2 new thermostats $40 each from Duke site that were on sale at Lowes & HD for $100 for Black Friday that usually cost $150+.

You do have to verify your account to order from them.
On line, I can't do anything with Duke. Their system auto populates my address, which is too long for their allotted space. Then their system shuts me out. Tried several times talking to a human, none of whom could offer a fix. Ironic thing is twice a year, wife and I attend Duke retirees dinners, even though I never worked a day in my life directly for either Progress, or Duke. It's a long story.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
On line, I can't do anything with Duke. Their system auto populates my address, which is too long for their allotted space. Then their system shuts me out. Tried several times talking to a human, none of whom could offer a fix. Ironic thing is twice a year, wife and I attend Duke retirees dinners, even though I never worked a day in my life directly for either Progress, or Duke. It's a long story.

did you try these: If you have any questions about your order, call 833.746.7385 Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. or Saturday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ET, or email us at customerservice@dukeenergysavingsstore.com

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS