1. S

Using a Porter-Cable 4212 Jig with different routers

I have a PC 4212 dovetail - fingerjoint jig. It comes with bushings for a PC router. Anybody use one with a different router. What do you do about bushings. The instructions say you must use a base that holds the P-C bushings. I have a Bosch 1617EVS and a larger Craftsman pro router. Can...
  2. C

assistance with Porter Cable 4212 dovetail jig?

One of my guys had a Porter Cable 4212 dovetail jig that needed a good home and mine was the best he could do... He has no manual but I found it online. I thought the Iliad was a hard read.:icon_scra He said it isn't that hard to use (sure for someone that knows how) but his ex-father in law...
  3. woodworker2000

Raleigh CL - Porter-Cable Dovetail Jig (4212?) $50

Looks like a 4212 and in good shape. Not mine but $50 is lower than I've ever seen for a used one.....about the price of a nw one from HF but much better quality. Link: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/703291916.html In excellent condition, never used. Has everything it comes with...
  4. Canuck

Plea to PC 4212 Users

I have had the PC 4212 for about 6 months now and still have not mastered setting the router bit depth for either through or half blind dovetails.:BangHead: The jig does come equipped with a depth guide (lower right in the pic) for setting the approximate router bit depth. See the enclosed...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS