1. Scott Meek

Check out the 2012 class schedule at Gregory Paolini Design

The schedule has been released for the GPD Woodworking Academy. There are still a few class descriptions that are missing, but they will be coming soon. Check out the schedule now and be sure to sign up soon for any classes you are hoping to take. I hope to even see some of you in the classes I...
  2. Scott Meek

We need your help with 2012 classes at Gregory Paolini Design!!

The Student bench room in our new facility is just about complete, it's almost as large as our entire last shop! Now we're putting the finishing touches on our 2012 class schedule - But we really want to hear from you! If there's a class you're interested, please shoot us an e-mail - Even if...
  3. Gotcha6

2012 Calendars are here!

I've received the first batch of 2012 calendars for sale and mailed the free ones to the Calendar Contest winners today. We will soon have a link to purchase them through PayPal at $17.00 each including postage. If anyone wants to buy at a discount I can order and have direct shipped 15 or...
  4. S

2012 Calendars

Anyone know the web address where I can order a new calendar?
  5. A

Woodworking in America 2012 site selection UPDATE

I got this email from PWW today: "Help us break a four-way tie! It's been a month since the Woodworking in America 2011 conference was held in Greater Cincinnati, and we've already begun to plan for WIA 2012. Two weeks ago, we asked for your input on where to hold the next Woodworking in...
  6. PeteM

2012 WIA Location

From Popular Woodworking: We recently sent a survey to our Woodworking in America e-mail list to find out when and in what city Woodworking in America 2012 should take place – early fall was the winner on timing, but the response on location ended in a virtual four-way tie. So, we're inviting...
  7. Gotcha6

2012 Calendar Contest Winners

The votes are all in and the tie disputes are settled. Here are the winners of the 2012 NCWW Calendar Contest: Cover - PhilS - cover 1_d (canoe with NCWW logo above) Turnings - JRD - White Oak & Walnut vase; Sanders Fine Woodworking - Twins; sawduster - Pine Cone Pen Furniture - shaf2376...
  8. Gotcha6

2012 NCWW Calendar Contest entries

Looks like in spite of a slow start and gremlins in the server we got a good field of candidates for the 2012 Calendar Contest. Don't forget to review them all and vote for your favorites soon.
  9. 2012 Calendar Cover

2012 Calendar Cover

10. Gotcha6

2012 Calendar Contest

It's almost PAST time to start this event. C'mon, folks, let's see some of the fruits of your labors! Below are the rules. Thanks to ScottM for getting them to me: 2012 North Carolina Woodworker Calendar contest For the 2012 North Carolina Woodworker calendar we will be having a one...
  11. wapitiscat

Makita 2012 planer dust collection

Does anyone know if the dust hood for the newer 2012NB planer will fit the older 2012? Todd

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS