1. Fall 2009 raffle - mixing up the tickets

Fall 2009 raffle - mixing up the tickets

2. M

Fall 2009 Raffle Results

Well, here is the news everyone has been waiting for all afternoon! Sorry not to get it posted earlier, but I took a small detour after the lunch and drawing to visit Scott Smith's farm to see his new shop. Sorry, but it was the best time we could do it! Okay -- here are the winners: Lot 1 -...
  3. Travis Porter

Final Nov 2009 Raffle stats

I have finished and distributed all raffle ticket numbers. We issued 843 tickets worth $4190. I have PM'ed ScottM the starting and ending ticket numbers
  4. Bas

DOC Shop Crawl - November 2009

I can't believe there is no posting yet on the DOC shop crawl! Bunch o'slackers. I really enjoyed the DOC crawl. The weather was great, and each shop had something unique. Bob's shop was a model in efficient storage, and his lathe with tool stand took center stage. Dan's shop was the poster...
  5. farmerbw

Mistletoe Market 2009

We're doing the Wakefield High School Mistletoe Market Holiday fair this year, well LOML is going solo with the help of a friend since I've got to work. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough for people to want to get out some, but not so nice that they want to stay outside instead of coming...
  6. Veritas_Small_Router_Plane_Sole

Veritas_Small_Router_Plane_Sole

7. Veritas_Small_Router_Plane_Knob

Veritas_Small_Router_Plane_Knob

8. Medium_Shoulder_Plane_Grip

Medium_Shoulder_Plane_Grip

9. Lie-Nielsen_Brass_Hammer_Use

Lie-Nielsen_Brass_Hammer_Use

10. Domino_Joiner

Domino_Joiner

11. Domino_Features

Domino_Features

12. DX60_Top_View

DX60_Top_View

13. DX60_Plane_Adjuster_05p7001V

DX60_Plane_Adjuster_05p7001V

14. DX60_Adjuster_Details

DX60_Adjuster_Details

15. 1792800_h

1792800_h

16. 1792800_a

1792800_a

17. woodworkingshop.com

Klingspor's Woodworking Extravaganza 2009

Hello all, It is that time of year again!!:eusa_clap Our show is this weekend and I wanted to personally invite all of you folks to come out and enjoy a different kind of woodworking show atmosphere. Many deals from vendors will be had at this year's event. As many of you know...
  18. M

Fall 2009 Drawing Update

Here is a brief update on the Fall 2009 Drawing after our first week. Key question: "How do I buy Tickets Online"? Below the Banner Ad and Upcoming Events is the Fall 2009 Drawing Online Purchase Link. Click on the icon to Purchase Online and when you see the Prizes Image on that Page, you...
  19. M

Fall 2009 Raffle

View image in gallery We are pleased to announce our largest Raffle yet -- TEN excellent Lots with a combined value of over $2,500 -- Tickets are $5 each and you will increase your chances of winning with every ticket you buy. You can purchase tickets online -- open the Fall 2009 Raffle...
  20. Fall 2009 Raffle Prizes

Fall 2009 Raffle Prizes

Ten Lots of Prizes

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS