1. DanR

12 gauge 100' extension cord at Costco for $40

I was shocked at the price for heavy extension cords yesterday and happened to be in Costco this morning. They have a 100' 12 gauge cord for $40.
  2. EricS

superior alder approx 100 bdft

clear surfaced 2 sides 15/16" thick random widths 4"-6" width 10'long $1.75/bdft
  3. J

Ridgid 12", 100 tooth Fine cut blade $59

Made my trip to HF this morning and got the two HVLP sprayers I wanted for $9.99 each. After lunch, stopped at HD and they had reduced the price of their 12", 100 tooth fine cut off blade to $59, from $74. Didn't think to check and see if was an Italian made blade though.
  4. S

35% off Downdrafter Table-Peachtree Only 100 units avail

http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_031511.htm Expires Mar 18 E-DIRECT SPECIAL 35% Off Downdraft Sanding Table SAW DUST IS FUN TO MAKE - BUT NOT TO BREATH!! This Pre-Made Down Draft Box comes with everything you need to draw harmful dust particles away from you without obstructing...
  5. A

Salvaging 100 yr old wormy pine - help

I have an opportunity to acquire a bunch of wormy pine salvaged from a 100 yr old barn / farmhouse. The boards are roughly 2.5 inches thick, 8 inch wide, and various lengths. They have been stored semi-outside (basically a covered shed) under tarp, for several years. In doing some research...
  6. R

100 year old oak table

I want to refinish my oak kitchen table, it was wiped down with linseed oil by my grandparents so I am not sure how to get it ready for a poly finish. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
  7. Kyle

8/4 Walnut 100 bf 3.90

I have a 100 bf available of 8/4 Walnut #1 and better, DRY 6-8 lengths no sap, 6" and wider for only 3.90 a board foot. Thanks, Kyle
  8. dlrion

100 Year Old GLOAT!

I went to Charlie's house this weekend. He had hauled this old lathe that he used to work with up from his basement by himself. He gave it to me and refused to take any money for it. I am going to donate some money to NCWoodworker instead! This is my first lathe and I am really excited...
  9. MrAudio815

Woo Hoo 1,100 post mile-stone

Hey Everyone, I did it, I hit 1,100 post.... I know I know I missed the 1,000 post time to brag about it. So since I am here at the 1,100 post mile-stone, I thought I would share. Not sure I will ever catch up to the top Poster DaveO. :swoon: :eusa_clap :notworthy: :icon_thum I...
  10. buildintechie

Wanted: 100 amp underground service line

Anybody have an idea where I could get my hands on about 125 feet of underground aluminum 2-2-4-6 or copper 4-4-6-8? I need it to run my new service to the shop...to replace the 15 amp service that is out there now (kinda hard to run a table saw, lights, and AC on 15 amps, let alone a 220 dust...
  11. Truefire

100+ pairs of cabinet drawer slides (both left and right sides paired)

Hey guys i have over 100 pairs of 18" cabinet drawer slides for both the left and right sides of the drawers. Each pair is stamped left or right and they contain a rider wheel containing wheel bearings to ease drawer sliding ins and outs. $1.00 pair so that's $2.00 per drawer set (left and...
  12. B

Looking for ~100 bfd 4/4 poplar

Hello, Does anyone out there has some spare poplar for sale close to Durham? I am looking for about 100 bfd of 4/4 poplar , but must be dried (i.e ready to use). Cheers, Bernhard
  13. J

Did you miss it, PM 100 - $500

Yesterday's RDU craigslist. Ad is for two 8" jointers, and 12" planer. Planer is a Powermatic Model 100. This is a lifetime, made in TN., machine. You WILL need a motor hoist to load it. Commonly refered to as the "refrigerator."
  14. Ken Massingale

100 Year Old Oak Beams

Not mine! I believe this comes out to $3.50 per linear inch. 100 year old circle sawn OAK beams natural patina Price per board foot $3.50 individually or $3.00 for all (1) 10x12x34 feet long (2) 10x12x30 feet long (2) 10x12x18 feet long (3) 3x9x18 feet long...
  15. russellellis

100 year old oak turned to clocks

Just some quick clocks i threw together for two christmas presents. the wood came out of a house i was allowed to salvage wood from before it was demo'd. the house dated to 1898 and this oak was a header/lintle for a wide doorway leading from parlor to parlor. i went in looking for doors and...
  16. NCTurner

100+ yr old black walnut Raleigh CL

Not mine and kinda pricy, but llooks ike thicker stock. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mat/871144881.html
  17. PeteM

Looking for 100+ bf of 4/4 cherry

Anyone have some nice cherry for sale? (Preferably within reasonable driving distance of Charlotte.) I need a little over 100 - 120bf. Rough but Dry. TIA - pete
  18. rovertcv8

Have 100 year old logs......

Hi, I am new to this sight and I love wood. However, I have acquired 6 sections of logs that are 6 feet to 12 feet long and from 30 inches to 40 inches across and is about 120 years old. This tree was an oak tree that had to be removed and I acquired it, more like saved it. So, I want to see if...
  19. J

Tuchwud looking for 100 BF 5/4 rough saw Hickory

I recall Ivey saying he had recently sawn some hickory. Tuchwud (Don) is looking for around 100 BF of 5/4. I have the logs and could saw out 100 BF for him, but figured if one of the sawyers on this site has it already sawed we would be a step ahead of the game. I think Don will take it flat...
  20. SteveColes

Over 100 registered members

Over 100 registered members:drunken_s only 400 to go:BangHead:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors