Search results

1. T

SOLD!! New Powermatic Lathe Coming

These lathes have been sold.
  2. T

Who wanted a Leigh FMT setup?

Someone from this forum emailed me a while ago wanting a Leigh FMT setup.(not the super FMT) I am sure that saved that email but in the sea of emails that I get I can't find it! If that was you, email me at thintz@newwoodworker.com
  3. T

NewWoodworker.com is Down

:dontknow:For the time being. Server had a major blow up. They say my site could be back on today yet. My forum (on a different server) is fine. If anyone knows of a good (reliable) hosting server with SQL database support, I'd appreciate an email. thintz@ctc.net.
  4. T

Need guinea pigs,, er test subjects

OK, I am trying a different chat system and could use some people to try it, particularly those with Explorer, FireFox, Chrome and even a Mac person or two! I will be in ther chat room watching intently for the next half hour or so at the link below and maybe more time later in the day depending...
  5. T

Try something?

I need a couple volunteers to try a chaat function I installed. It's at the link below for a while. It is 3:06 right now and I will keep that page up for an hour or so if you can give it a try! http://www.newwoodworker.com/shoutbox.html
  6. T

NewWoodworker.com Newsletter

For those who are interested, I now have a email newsletter signup fo a NewWoodworker.com email newsletter. See the link below for the rest of the info, including your security. http://www.newwoodworker.com/nwwnl.html
  7. T

New Feature on Newwoodworker.com

I just put up the latest "upgrade" on www.newwoodworker.com. It's a database-driven FAQ feature that lets you search for related questions/answers and when you ask a question you get an email notice when it is answered. It is pretty small now but it will grow quickly the more it is used. There...
  8. T

3:30 AM & the police

Most of you realize that I sell tools the way I do to help local woodworkers. Along the way people have bounced checks on me, many have said "I'm on the way" and never show up but the one that did show up earlier this morning takes the cake. About 3:30 AM this morning I heard a pounding on the...
  9. T

INCRA Table Saw Fence Review

I posted my review of the INCRA Table Saw Fence System earlier today. I have been getting lots of email on this fence/JET ProShop Saw combination. It's done and up at the link below! http://www.newwoodworker.com/reviews/incratslsrvu.html
  10. T

Corrected pricing

Somebody (me) gave the accountant the wrong list for pricing out the Jet bases I have for sale in the classifieds. Those prices have now been corrected. (lowered) See the link below for the new prices/descriptions. http://www.newwoodworker.com/reviews/sellxt.html
  11. T

More Stuff

I have updated my Charlotte NC area-only tools page. If you did not save the link - email me at thintz@newwoodworker.com More "stuff" is coming in the future also. Recently added a Leigh Super Jig, a bunch of mobile bases/exensions, drill press table, Rout-R-Lift plate (with free PM2000 table if...
  12. T

New Search Feature

People have been asking me to add search capability to my site for years. Recently Google indexed my site and sent me a report showing 960-some pages (!) which pushed me over the edge. I now have a Site Search box at the bottom of every page. I'd like to get some feedback on how it works so when...
  13. T

JessEm Lives

There has been alot of rumor going around about the demise of JessEm recently. I spoke with my contact at JessEm yesterday and the contact information below is current as of today, 4-30-2009. They are having major issues in Canada getting the phone stuff done but hope to have all of it handled...
  14. T

Exclusive First Look - New Bessey Clamp

I have been given an exclusive (worldwide no less) chance to review a brand new type of clamp from Bessey. While these nifty new clamps won't be available until August (2009) I will have the full reivew with photos and video posted on my site tomorrow, (4-22-2009) probably late morning to early...
  15. T

Going to Greensboro Show and you can't stop me.

I am going to the woodworking show this Friday in Greensboro this weekend and there is nothing anybody can do about it! So there. I didn't ask permission or anything. I just thought I'd wise off now because I am taking the wife with me so that means I have to behave myself on Friday......
  16. T

DeWALT TrackSaw Review Posted

Lots of people have been asking about this review so, it's up! See the link below. http://www.newwoodworker.com/reviews/dwlttrrksawrvu.html
  17. T

NewWoodworker.com on YouTube

I have begun posting my videos on YouTube so the real addicts amoung you can view them on there also and on your cell phone if you really get desparate! http://www.youtube.com/user/thintz12
  18. T

Kreg Precision Router Table Review

I just posted my review of the Kreg Precision Router Table at the link below. This table is identical to the one Kreg donated to this site but that one is still in the boxes and untouched. The one in the review is mine and everybody can keep their hands off of it! Anyway, the review has a video...
  19. T

Why Jointers Taper Wood

I have had this story "in the process" for over a year after getting a ton of emails over the years on this, seeing all sorts of goofy "cures" in some forums and being urged to write it by three tool manufacturers. One of the later called last Tuesday, related some numbers from his tech lines on...
  20. T

NewWoodworker.com Gear Store!

I finally got around to putting together a simple store with the official NewWoodworker.com Gear. I have gotten lots of requests for stuff with my "Because there is always more to learn" logo so actually did it! I also added a few other things as well. Cruise through when you need to waste a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS