Search results

1. thrt15nc

Dewalt 13” planer for sale

Is this still available and does it have the infeed outfeed tables with it? Tom
  2. thrt15nc

Leaf blower not working right

The old standby "you've got water in the gas." If there's a fuel filter on it, replace it. Yes, Seafoam is your friend along with lead free gas. Sure it's more expensive, but it's a small engines's best friend. Tom
  3. thrt15nc

Grandfather Clock / Tall Case Clock Project

Very very nice. On my list also. Tom
  4. thrt15nc

ISO/WTB 14" Bandsaw

Since the guard runs into the wingnut on the safety bar, resaw is about 7 inches. I've done very little "resawing" with it. I think I've cut 3/4 inch slabs off a large chuck of walnut about 6 inches wide, but that's about it. Using the 1/2 wide blade, it worked, but it was slow. A couple extra...
  5. thrt15nc

ISO/WTB 14" Bandsaw

I have this one with the extension. I'm thinking $300 and I'll let the roller base come with it. Tom
  6. thrt15nc

Card Table Hinges?

I have a set of these. You're welcome to them if you'd like them.
  7. thrt15nc

Not much in the General Woodworking section

I can't wait to watch this wherever it goes. Thanks!!! I've been spending the last few weeks trying to decide on building a canoe or some kind of one or two person light watercraft. Tom
  8. thrt15nc

Ridgid Granite top R4511 Tablesaw

I can't remember from setting it up, but I think it came with the top fastened on and I had to install the wings. I remember the body of the saw was heavier than heck. The saw interested me because I was fed up with a bunch of rust on the saw I had at the time and other pieces of equipment and...
  9. thrt15nc

Ridgid Granite top R4511 Tablesaw

Curious if anyone else has one of these. I bought mine years ago and it's worked well for a long time. A couple of things have been happening with it. Lately I've noticed that there's a tiny bit of wobble in the blade. You can barely see it when it's spinning down. I cleaned up the arbor a...
  10. thrt15nc

led strip/tape lighting

I put the ones from Lee Valley in a display cabinet. They were pricey, but easy to install, hook up, mount the power supply and on-off dimmer switch. With double stick tape, they're hidden on the inside of the front stiles. Really nice lights. Tom
  11. thrt15nc

Buying Clamp Racks

I don't have all that many, and I share shop with a car. I built this, again with scraps, from a design either off the web or a magazine. Just have to be a little careful rolling it, but it sits in small places. Tom
  12. thrt15nc

Buying Clamp Racks

I saw those too and laughed. $37? 9 pieces of plywood that we've all got laying around, 22 screws. Find three studs and up you go. Goodness sakes. T
  13. thrt15nc

Free to good home

They're yours. How can i get them to you? Tom
  14. thrt15nc

Free to good home

I have a pair of adjustable sawhorses I made a long time ago. They start at 24 inches tall and you can adjust them up to a little under four feet. You'll have to firm up the bottom feet on them, but they work fine for medium sawhorse duty. Also i have a whole bunch of old cut nails. A friends...
  15. thrt15nc

Insufficient privileges to post here

Sorry. Thanks Ron. Retired, and let lots of other things get in the way. Thanks for your help. Tom
  16. thrt15nc

Insufficient privileges to post here

I've been off for a while. I'm trying to post a couple of free things in the ForSale forum and it tells me I have "insufficient privileges to post here"?? Help? Thanks, Tom Swortzel
  17. thrt15nc

NCWW Contest Dec 2018: Show us your Best Hand Made Christmas Gift!

I'd like to share a tool chest that I just finished if I may. Thanks for looking. Tom Swortzel
  18. thrt15nc

SOLD - RDU CL - Dewalt DW735 13" planer - $325 (Raleigh)

Re: RDU CL - Dewalt DW735 13" planer - $325 (Raleigh) Guy confirmed to me he's sold it. Tom
  19. thrt15nc

face shield recommendation

Another person with the Uvex bionic. Had it for years, used it a lot, like it. Tom
  20. thrt15nc

Looking for a 1/2 Sheet of 3/4 inch oak or maple plywood

Thank you very much!!! Tom

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS