Search results

1. dozer

Been a long time

It has been a very long time since i've been on the site. I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I will be posting some pics soon of some of my stuff.
  2. dozer

Pen Blanks

Seems like we have a lot of darksiders on our forums now so I thought i would sell off some of my stash of pen blanks. You can post you order here or send me an IM Shipping will be $5.00 or you can arrange pony express First up is Figured Curly Eucalyptus I have about 20 The blanks are about...
  3. dozer

A new kit

I had to make a pen set for my sister in-law that she was going to give as a gift. I had tried to order some kits that I did not have bushings for and the bushing were on back order so I was told to pick a kit that would really catch someones eye. This is what I came up with the picture is...
  4. dozer

Craft Shows

I was wondering if anyone new where i could find a list of craft shows in the triangle area ?
  5. dozer

Still turning

Thought I would add a couple of photos of a few pens I have been working on. This is one of Jeff's Special Sauce Blanks This one is a Partridge Family Flashback Thought I would do a little inlay on this one it is Lace wood with a Bloodwood inlay Here is another inlay just to...
  6. dozer

Toxic Wood

Thought some of the members might find this useful, it seemed a little easier to follow than some of the other ones I have seen. Toxic Woods List
  7. dozer

Holly

Well Since Jeff was nice enough to bring some holly pen blanks up to the lumber fest I thought I would give one a shot. Luckily the boss didn't catch me drying the blank in the microwave :-D I was going to turn it so it was just the holly but I just had to add a Black & white Ebony center...
  8. dozer

Black and White Ebony

Well I finally finished this one after the first kit decided to crack on one of the threaded insert ends :cry: But Thats ok just gave ne another chance to make one of my favorite pens that I have made. It is a Black & White Ebony cut on a 45 degree not bad to turn.
  9. dozer

I took a Shot at it

Well here are a couple of new pens I got some antler from Dave O and had a few problems with the blank sizing but it turned out just fine. This one is a brass casing .308 with antler top. This one is also a casing pen with a Buckeye Burl top. And the last one is a...
  10. dozer

Broke Clock

Well here is my version of the copied Sapwood "Broke Clock" It is Curly Black Walnut ans Curly Maple. I got the Black Walnut form the cull at the first lumber fest. Comments and criticisms always welcome.
  11. dozer

A Few New Ones

I thought since it had been a while since I posted any pens I would put up a few. First is a Satin Nickel Cigar done with Amboyna Burl Next is a Chrome Classic American done in Figured Myrtle Wood Next is a Chrome Elegant American Done in Curly Sycamore. I received this wood...
  12. dozer

Pen Blanks

I just cut up a bunch of scrap Black Walnut I have about 75 jumbo pen blanks if there is any interest just let me know I would really like to just trade for some types of wood I don't have. I will try to post some pics in a little while.
  13. dozer

Jointer

This is a Gloat and an early Christmas present from my wife and kids. It is one of the tools I was desprately missinf from my shop. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave O yseterday and hanging out in his shop for a little while. I had been seriously looking at this jointer but made up my mind...
  14. dozer

Not Made on a Lathe

I finally made something that I didn't turn on the lathe. I would like to thank Fred.P for his help and use of his shop. These are Christmas gifts and I will take a better picture as soon as the finish is dry. This is a steeple clock made of Birdseye Maple with a Bloodwood Base...
  15. dozer

12" lathe

Saw this on Craigs list a few minutes ago would be a great addition to someones shop. Wodd Lathe - 12"
  16. dozer

CA Finish

I know I said I would write up how I do my CA finish a couple of weeks ago, but I have been really sick with the flu for the past 2 weeks and I am just now starting to feel better. So better late than never here we go. I start by turning my blank as smooth as possible then I start sanding...
  17. dozer

Hawk Scroll saw

I found this on ebay seems like a good deal for someone eBay: RBI Hawk scroll saw Ultra VS 26" Great condition LOOK! (item 190041551523 end time Oct-22-06 11:14:07 PDT)
  18. dozer

A couple more pens.

Here are a few pens that were on hold until I finished up the pens for the troops. The First one is a Satin Nickel Euro made from Juniper. The second is a Satin Nickel Euro made from Applewood And the third is an American Classic made from Amboyna Burl
  19. dozer

My First Gloat

OK I usually just by a new tool and keep it to myself. But this one was just too good not to at least gloat a little bit over. This is the Laguna 16 inch Band saw that timsparents ( Roger ) had for sale. After a little bit of time on my part and a whole lot of patience on Rogers part I...
  20. dozer

Jet Table saw wing

For all those that have a jet table saw I found this on Raleigh Craigslist Cast Iron side table for Jet Table Saw - NEW

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS