Search results

1. P

Trout stream walnut slab table

I net them then freeze them asap ...lol They are the realest looking artificial baits i could find and placed them in to lookas real as i could and poured them in epoxy
  2. Trout stream walnut table

Trout stream walnut table

3. Trout stream walnut table

4. Trout stream walnut table

5. Trout stream walnut table

6. P

gun stock

I wanted a durable high gloss finish on a cedar stock I built and heres how it turned out
  7. P

Walnut slab tops for end tables and a couple gun stocks

Ive made a few stocks and not had any problems.. even made some out of cedar just because I had a few pieces here and they did real good also.
  8. P

The slabs are around 3 to 3 1/2 inches thick and its pretty much the center part has some moisture content to it, the tree has been down for around 20 years. We were cutting firewood in a pasture and my buddy use to live on the property about 20 years ago and he told me he to see if the tree was...
  9. P

This is just a few of them I probably got 9 or 10 pieces that I salvaged from the old tree
  10. P

The colors will turn dark they are only that color because I just ripped them and washed them off with water hose. They are already turning darker than they were eariler. The smallest one which is one of the bottom pics and will be gun stocks is 20" long and 17" wide the other one is a few...
  11. P

Memorial shadow box display for my gfs mule she lost

Sorry for the misspelling I will catch up on my english literature in my spare time but thanks..
  12. cabinet10

cabinet10

Merorial shadow box display for my gf mule she lost
  13. P

WTB: 16/4 Walnut

I have some 12/4 walnut and maybe some pieces that are 3 1/2 inches thick..
  14. P

First coat on my walnut bench...

Oh ok I didnt figure I would have to worry about the slab but I see what your talking about..Thanks
  15. P

First coat on my walnut bench...

Thanks mike I think it did also thanks for the advise..And i used boiled linseed oil on it for the first coat so far. And Ron it was my first one but this was the way I saw it done, the tendon is 3/4 my 3 inches but the legs are 2 inches thick by about 6 1/2 inches at the top so I doubt the...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS