Search results

1. G

Need Replacement Blade and Manual for Ohio Forge 14" Band Saw

Thanks for your postings. I appreciate your help.
  2. G

Need Replacement Blade and Manual for Ohio Forge 14" Band Saw

Does anyone have a manual for an Ohio Forge 14" Band Saw that they would be willing to share? I can't find one online anywhere. Also, does anyone know what make/model replacement blade would fit this Band Saw? Thanks!!
  3. G

Yard Sale, Sat 9/21 at 8am Greensboro, NC includes woodworking supplies, tools, plus builder/general

You don't want to miss this HUGE Yard Sale: Saturday, September 21 starting at 8am. Southern Shores section of Lake Jeanette on Yardarm Ct. (easily accessible from either N. Elm or Lawndale to Regents Park Lane). Signs will direct you. Solid hardwood hope chest, woodworking supplies and...
  4. G

Where is the proper place on this site to post a Yard Sale that includes woodworking supplies?

Where is the proper place on this site to post a Yard Sale that includes woodworking supplies?
  5. G

Rough Cut Walnut and 2 pieces hard pine for stair treads & other workshop items

Would this be the correct place to post the items?
  6. G

Thanks for you reply. I have posted items on Craigslist, but I don't know how to price the wood. I want to price it fairly for the quality and type of wood that it is, but I don't know about wood, so I'm looking for advice and guidance on what a fair price would be per bd. ft. of rough cut...
  7. G

I am emptying out a workshop and looking for the best place and manner to sell everything in it. I could use some help in knowing how to price some of the items and then I could use help knowing where and how to post items to sell. My apologies if I'm using incorrect online etiquette. I am in...
  8. G

Hardwood and other workshop items

I am cleaning out a basement workshop of equipment, tools, hardware, and lumber and not sure where to sell it (I am not the woodworker). Specifically with the lumber, I believe I have walnut and oak. I have 17 pieces of walnut (total of 77.85 bd ft) and 2 pieces of oak (total of 11.14 bd ft)...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS