Search results

1. coastal1

Spalted Sycamore

Finally got around to milling a few Sycamore logs that I cut last year. I was pleasantly surprised with the spalting!! Just need some ideas for use now!
  2. coastal1

A few new cutting boards i've finished up recently.

There a few end grain...a few edge grain and one with an inlay. The woods used are Hard Maple, Cherry, Black Walnut and Purple Heart.
  3. coastal1

New Cedar Adirondack projects

Here is a pic of the unfinished chairs. I've been working on them over the holidays as time allowed. I still need to sand then finish them. These are built with some of the ERC I got from Alan in Little Washington a while back. I posted a few more photos of a small table also in the furniture...
  4. coastal1

Window deal on Charlotte CL

Found this and thought it would be a great deal for someone's shop. http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mat/785274642.html
  5. coastal1

My new skiff project

This skiff will be my second cedar boat but this one will cost considerably less. I was in Lowes the other day and noticed they had the 1x6x12 cedar boards on clearance for only 3.76 each. Needless to say I scarfed all 12 remaining boards up. They are a little dinged up but my planer seems to...
  6. coastal1

ERC Adirondack Chair

Hey Guys I finally got the pics of my newest chair design uploaded. They are in my gallery.
  7. coastal1

opinions on jointers

Hey guys. I was wanting to get some opinions on a few small jointers. Namely the Delta 6 1/8 and Rigid 6 1/8 locally available at Lowes and Home Deopt. Or any other info on a decent 300$ jointer.
  8. coastal1

New boat

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had a few projects I've been working on. As of this week I've completed a new ERC Adirondack Chair and a Walnut bookcase from wood I purchased from Kyle. I recieved a new dig camera for Christmas and plan on posting the pics in a week or so. I've...
  9. coastal1

A cedar boat I built a few years ago

This was my first attempt at a cedar planked boat. It still needs final sanding. Length is 12ft. beam 4ft. 16" depth. My ex-wife confiscated it so it now resides in GA. I will be building a few more boats as time allows.
  10. coastal1

Hey guys

Hey guys my name is Ben and I'm from Holdens Beach in Brunswick County. I've been an avid woodworker for 20 years. My intrests are leaning more towards furniture and boatbuilding the last few years. I enjoy making pieces for family and friends right now but would like eventually to make a living...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS