Search results

1. K

New Guy from Raleigh

Thank you all so much!
  2. newfence

newfence

picture of the new fence after demo. I like it, again, not much skill/woodworking involved, but it is wood.
  3. old fence needed replacement

old fence needed replacement

tore down old section of fence, improved 4 x 4 posts by using concrete to stabilize and put up new dog ears. Not much skill involved, but improved the look of the backyard
  4. bedcomplete

bedcomplete

Couldn't find what I was looking for in a basic platform bed, so I took a stab at building my own.
  5. K

New Guy from Raleigh

Brian, let me see if I can figure out how to post a couple pics to this reply.....
  6. Planter box with stone face finished

Planter box with stone face finished

finished the planter box with a stone face to grow some delicious veggies this summer
  7. wood planter with stone face

wood planter with stone face

built a rectangle wood raised planter to grow some delicious veggies in this summer.
  8. hanging outside bar (work in progress)

hanging outside bar (work in progress)

hanging bar idea, has a couple of coats of stain so far, used my new router for the edges, and going to put a couple of coats of polyurethane then hang it up.
  9. Garden Bench

Garden Bench

Garden bench I built for my fiancee a couple of weekends ago.
  10. K

New Guy from Raleigh

Good Afternoon Gents, just wanted to drop by and introduce myself, and I look forward to soaking up a ton of the vast knowledge I've seen so far. Great forum you have here, and I appreciate you letting me be a part of it. By day, I work in an office and push computer keys, at night and on...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors