Search results

1. C

How is the new Hardwood store of NC?

I was unable to attend the opening and I didnt see anything here about it?.
  2. C

For the Lady who has everything

So, my neighbor need a rush job the other day for his wife for Valentines Day. She loved it
  3. C

Something a bit larger

Ive always done alot of custom cabinets / furniture and millwork. Its always been in my sights to build an interior or exterior door one day. Well, the chance finally came when a GC I do work for wanted some custom SYP doors for his own house. He couldnt find exactly what he wanted so he...
  4. C

Red or Green?

Taking a poll
  5. C

CNC FIRE!!!!

OK, now that I have everyones attention let me tell you what happened. I clamped a glued up table top to my CNC to flatten it. I routinely do this after glue up because its no handling of a large top to flatten after gluing. I use a 2" diameter shell type cutter (or a fly cutter) to accomplish...
  6. C

Not wood related but....

Has anyone had any concrete quotes lately? Wondering how much a yard of 4000 psi costs these days I know it varies by job, location and contractor (roughly). Thanks
  7. C

Spindle sander anyone?

Is anyone here interested in a Max industrial spindle sander? Its 220 single phase , has most standard sizes of spindles. Thought Id ask here before posting elsewhere. If you know what it is, you know. If not, its probably not for you. They are big and heavy machines. LMK if theres any interest.
  8. C

CNC workshop/Training

I may be willing to do a CNC for beginners class, any interest? I think a semi tailored course to students would be best. Located in sunny Lexington NC!
  9. C

Free scraps

Mostly ambrosia maple , nothing too long, mostly 12 or less, lexington area, it gets burned weds if no claim, sorry no pictures no time for all that probably 1-2 large tupperware tubs full. Good for small crafts
  10. C

HD deal on dewalt planer

I think this is only avail on the phone app... from a coworker
  11. C

6 x 6 cedar posts

Anyone in the central part of NC know where i can find KD premium 6 x6 cedar posts?
  12. C

Anyone heard of Ross Oar?

Every christmas I dig out my Ross Oar handcarved ornaments. I used to live within 20 miles of him in upstate NY. His shop was like north pole!. Great man too!. He did all his own metalwork too.
  13. C

Shout out to Stuart!

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/charlotte/news/2021/11/29/north-carolina-furniture-school
  14. C

Laguna LT16 (GONE)

Not mine etc... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/320254023232656/
  15. C

Cherry burls anyone?

I have 4 cherry burls ranging in size from about 19" to 8" diameter that need homes! . 2 smaller ones ill throw in for free. Make me an offer!
  16. C

Anyone need a large vacuum pump?

I have a large vacuum pump that needs a new home. It is 10HP , 3 Phase 220v. can be used on a CNC vac table. I would use it but I dont have 3 Phase power :-(
  17. C

Festool observation

Im sure others here have experienced this.... Festool cords that dont work from one to the other due to cord gauges. I know higher amp draw tools require heavier wire, but the difference from the lower to the upper is minimal as far as wire gauge. The cords are keyed at the tool so you cant...
  18. C

Wood allergies?

Anyone had any adverse reaction to any particular woods?. I developed a terrible case of hives after working with some leopardwood last weekend. It seems like it is contact like fine dust contacting my skin around my eyes, ears and nostrils. Plenty of dust collection running, but from where it...
  19. C

12" Delta Jointer

not mine, etc etc https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1912127742270990/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined
  20. C

Im usually not into this sort of thing but...

This actually looks like it might be handy. https://beautysmile.top/products/2020-new-woodworking-gap-gauge%E3%80%90christmas-sale%E3%80%91?fbclid=IwAR3UGoyvNRwXgqu-aKTQBE--vWS9tyWMXlIH56inB_TX3uJEMdln-HUxc78

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS