Search results

1. T

Spray booth Spray area

Thank you. Wow. That's alot of technology packed into that article.
  2. T

Spray booth Spray area

Thank you
  3. T

Spray booth Spray area

Thank you
  4. T

Spray booth Spray area

5. T

Spray booth Spray area

All good ideas and thoughts. I would like to take you up on that visit offer. I am in Concord NC relatively close to the Charlotte Motor Speedway. You?
  6. T

Spray booth Spray area

Thank you. I will look into those.
  7. T

Spray booth Spray area

Thank you.
  8. T

Spray booth Spray area

Has anyone built their own vented spray booth or spray area. I am interested in building one that has a table approx. 30"x30". I would be spraying almost anything. Would love to get some ideas from a few of you folks that either have purchased a booth or have built one and are willing to...
  9. T

Exterior highly durable finish???

Thanks...
  10. T

Thank you
  11. T

Thank you
  12. T

I am building a 1"x24"x36" sign out of maple. It is going to be an outdoor hanging sign (in upstate NY) that is engraved on both sides. I realize maple is not a great choice for exterior, but that's what the customer wanted. It will have a sort of "roof" structure in an attempt to protect from...
  13. T

Outdoor finish

I am building a 1"x24"x36" sign out of maple. It is going to be an outdoor hanging sign (in upstate NY) that is engraved on both sides. I realize maple is not a great choice for exterior, but that's what the customer wanted. It will have a sort of "roof" structure in an attempt to protect...
  14. T

CorelDraw Charlotte area

Hello, is there anyone in the Charlotte / Concord area that is using Coreldraw? If so, would you be willing to help me out with a few tips for a new user? Thank you, Tom
  15. T

Assembly question.

I have decided to rebuild the sides with vertical grain cedar to coincide with the "main boards" grain. thanks for all the input.
  16. T

Assembly question.

Because I was originally planning on gluing the entire (crossgrain) joint and asked for opinions!
  17. T

Assembly question.

Thank you all for the variety of solutions. still not sure which way I will go, but definitely have some options now. Thanks again.
  18. T

Assembly question.

here is a general pix of my design in sketchup. As you will see, the joint in the sketch is a rabbet. I was thinking of cutting grooves left to right(about every 3-4") full width approx. 80% of the thickness of the wood to help alleviate a majority of the expansion. This will be sitting on a...
  19. T

Assembly question.

I have a 31" x 22" red cedar glue up. The 22" sides are the end grains. I want to attach 4" vertical sides along the 22" sides with rabbet joinery. I was planning on gluing the entire 22" joint. Is that too long when considering expansion? Any ideas opinions, or alternate assembly ideas...
  20. T

Which epoxy and pigment ?

I am currently building an oak frame for a bathroom mirror. In the frame I will be inlaying colored epoxy. The oak frame and the groove for the epoxy will be painted brown. The epoxy I plan to pour in will likely be tinted light blue or I may stay with clear. Does anyone have a experience...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS