Search results

1. P

Charlotte Meetup?

I would love to come to a Charlotte meet up. I am in Waxhaw. let me know where and when. thanks poppop214
  2. P

New sawmill in Monroe

Hi can you send me your contact information, lot of woodworkers in this area. thanks poppop214 e-mail 214namean@gmail.com
  3. P

Old Powermatic 66 on Radar

you know where the saw that you want is. and the price is right
  4. P

caning / chairs

I am trying to find someone to repair or replace chair caning,in the Charlotte,or surrounding area.thanks larry
  5. P

Cleaning Plexiglass?

the product you need is NOVAS, it comes in different grits,and in kits. you can find it online, and from amazon
  6. P

Burial Urns For Veterans Project

Hi I would love to help out on this project. can you please send me the plans,or where to get them. also how they are finished,and where to deliver them. thanks poppop214 email 214namean@ gmail.com. larry
  7. P

Hardwood supplier that will ship

if you are looking for very good quality wood , check out WEST PENN this place is fabulous. they have whatever you need,at good prices, and yes they ship. ROCKY[ owner ] and his staff, are fine people,and very helpful. this place is worth the time to visit from anywhere...
  8. P

New member from Union County

Hi Mowood, I live in waxhaw, welcome to the group, if you would like to come over, sometime, I can help you get started. poppop214
  9. P

Next Charlotte are Meet-Up October 21st

Hi, put me down. I like the early start time can I bring anything???? poppop214 what is the address ??? my e-mail is 214namean@gmail.com
  10. P

Charlotte Area Meet-Up - August 26th - All Are Welcome

Hi Nick, I would like to attend. I am a good friend of Matt's. thanks Larry 214namean@gmail.com can I bring anything ??? drinks ,chips beer
  11. P

Cant post pictures in classified from computer

Never mind, I figured it out.
  12. P

Cant post pictures in classified from computer

When I try to post a for sale ad in classifieds and opening the "Insert Image" icon, the dialog box only has: Add an Image from UrlAllowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif It does not have an option for "Add from my computer." Why??? If I open the insert image from here, it does have the add...
  13. P

Charlotte wood?

Hi Steve, I have lumber [table tops & leaves ] that you can have for free. call me larry 704 604 8263 waxhaw nc
  14. P

FREE table tops

Hi Guys, I have a ton of 1/2 round table tops , yours for the taking. they are 3/4 in thick, AND HAVE CHERRY OR BIRCH VERNIER on top of MDF. they are great for shelf's etc . email me for more info. located in waxhaw. 214namean@gmail.com
  15. P

dust

Hi I have a Rigid 12" compound sliding miter saw, that throws dust all over my shop. I have been trying different things, not much luck. I was wondering what other members were using, and if they are having any success ??? any advise, would sure be welcome. thanks larry.
  16. P

Comment by 'POPpop214' in media 'Inlay workshop w/ Matt Furjanic'

I must say,this was the BEST workshop I have attended in a very long time. first off many thanks to BILL,for hosting us,in his fabulous shop and for his great hospitality. Matt Furjanic, is far and away a true craftsman,and also a fine instructor. He knows what he knows and is happy to share it...
  17. P

ambrosa maple

thanks again, he is to far from me, I have someone in iron station, that will have some for me, it is drying now. larry
  18. P

ambrosa maple

thank you, I do not know who that person is. larry
  19. P

ambrosa maple

Hi I am looking for ambrosa maple, what do you have or where can I get some
  20. P

looking for Ambrosia Maple

Mark, Thank You ,very much. larry

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS