Search results

1. M

Shadow Box

A guy ask me to build a box for another guy retiring. I had never tried to mount a blues jacket before and this is what I ended up with.
  2. M

Retirement chest

I was asked to build a retirement chest for a guy that's done his time. It was made from oak with american cherry stain. I used 3 coats of poly clear.
  3. M

What planer to buy

Well I fine myself looking for a planer. I've never used one before so I have no experience on one. I would like to know what I should start looking at? I have a small shop and right now woodworking is just a hobby. I would like one that is portable so I can use it out side but I do have a...
  4. M

Glass

Hay guys I need a couple pieces of glass. 2x4 feet. It could be a little wider but I need the 4 feet length. I'm building some retirement boxes for a few guys. I live in New Bern and Lowes can't get glass in that size. Any ideals where I can pick them up locate.
  5. M

Paypal help

I order a table saw fence T2-30 about two weeks ago and paypal hasn't released the money to Tool Barn. I sent a e-mail to paypal and they gave me the normal run around. I also e-mail tool barn and they didn't reply. I'm worried if I just order it and pay with my credit card it will go through...
  6. M

Chat

I can't get into the chat the darn Java program will not install.:mad:
  7. M

Guest who

Guest who. Yep another new member. I'm 39 live in New Bern. Finishing up my 20 year hitch in the Military and possible doing wood working full time in a few years. So all help and ideals will be put to good use. Also just finish rebuilding a 34-450 Unisaw just waiting on the fence to come...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS