Search results

1. H

Sign-on Slowness

For the past couple of weeks, I have been experiencing very long sign-on times. I haven't done anything to my computer that should be causing the problem. Is it something on your end?
  2. H

Slow Forum

Is it just me or is the forum having a problem? It's taking 20-30 seconds for the forum to react to all activites. I am connecting with other forums at my normal speed and have no indication of trouble at my end? Seems to have begun to happen in the past 7-10 days.
  3. H

Walnut Quarantine

Because of out proximity to the affected area I thought this would be relevent information. http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/news/releases-b/072111tcd.shtml
  4. H

Hybrid (????) Table Saws

I'm curious about hybrid saws. I have a 1985 Delta Contractor Saw that has given me many, many lineal feet of outstanding use. But, it may be time to move up to something new. I'm sort of waiting for the Contractor Saw Stop but I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever come to pass. That said...
  5. H

Finally Made It

Thanks to Steve and a couple of others on Woodnet, I was able to finally get things sorted out and here I am. I have been a long time member of Woodnet back to the days when it was a dial up BBS system. While much of my time is spent on Woodnet, I am also active on Wood Magazine's forums...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS