Search results

1. LB75

Question for Dewalt scroll saw owners

For those of you with the Dewalt DW788 scroll saw mounted on the Dewalt stand made specifically for that saw, how is the stability of the stand? I have mine mounted on a larger 4 leg stand right now but am considering switching to the Dewalt stand to reduce the footprint that it is taking up in...
  2. LB75

Need a small piece of 1/4" MDF

Does anyone in the Concord area happen to have a piece of 1/4" MDF, minimum size of 36" x31" laying around their shop that they would be willing to part with? I need it for the back of a cabinet project and I've struck out with all the local sources, really don't want to drive to Gibsonville for...
  3. LB75

Dust collection for Dewalt 735X

Just wanted to circle back on this, I went with this exact same setup and ran several boards through last night. It worked flawlessly, not a single shaving on the planer bed. This setup works far better than having it hooked into my 5HP ClearVue.
  4. LB75

Source close to Concord for 1/4" MDF?

Does anyone know of a source close to Concord that carries 4'x8' or 4'x4' sheets of 1/4" thick MDF? Home Depot used to carry it but they're down to just the 2'x'4 project panels. I need 2 pieces of 4'x4' to finish up a cabinet project. Really trying to avoid a trip to Gibsonville for such a...
  5. LB75

Dust collection for Dewalt 735X

Thanks for posting this Matt, looks like a perfect setup for me.
  6. LB75

2020 Raffle Prize Winners!

Even though I'm hurt that tri4sale won my drill press :p it makes me really happy to see that the biggest prizes were won by active forum members this year :cool:
  7. LB75

Sub Panel Wiring Question

Yep, I've abandoned the sub panel idea. I was able to get the ground bars for the GE panel today and am going to add them so I can move some of the grounds off the neutral bus. Also going to just eliminate that old 50A circuit while I'm at it.
  8. LB75

Thanks all.
  9. LB75

Yeah, YouTube has been very helpful tonight. I have it all straight in my head now what I need to do, it's just a question now of if the existing main service panel I have will support it. I'm not in danger of overloading the panel, I'm just out of neutral bar space since I don't have a separate...
  10. LB75

Let me preface my question by saying that I do have a pretty solid understanding of household electrical wiring. A few years ago I did all of the wiring from meter socket to main panel to outlets for the 200 amp service in my workshop so I do have some experience under my belt in how to add...
  11. LB75

Looking for a hobbyist CNC operator in Concord area...

I'm looking for someone in the Concord area that can do a small machining project of some solid Phenolic sheet on their CNC. The 2 sheets are only 11" x 15". If you have one and can take on a small project please PM me so we can discuss the project and cost. I'll provide the phenolic sheets. Thanks!
  12. LB75

FS: Laguna 2HP Laguna Cyclone - Available Again

Hey there, sorry for the delay, somehow I missed the notification. No electrical gremlins in mine, the only "issue" is that the range on the remote isn't all that great. In a small shop it shouldn't be a problem. I do have one guy in line ahead of you that was interested in it, let me check...
  13. LB75

FS: Laguna 2HP Laguna Cyclone - Available Again

The previous pending sale seems to have fallen through so this is available again.
  14. LB75

Could use some muscle help on Thursday in Concord

Thanks guys! Sending a PM to you both now.
  15. LB75

Could use some muscle help on Thursday in Concord

Looks like I may be picking up a 3HP shaper from Leneave Supply in Charlotte on Thursday afternoon. I'm hoping I can get a couple of local folks to help me get it out of my truck and into the shop on Thursday evening. It weighs in at 350 pounds and is a bit more than the wife and I can handle...
  16. LB75

FB Marketplace Find: Porter Cable Pocket Hole Machine

Found this on the marketplace. If I recall correctly Porter Cable licensed these from Castle for a time before Castle started selling them direct. Pretty good price considering a new Castle machine runs for almost $1,200.00. Thought maybe someone here would be interested...
  17. LB75

FS: Infeed/Outfeed Tables for Supermax 19-38 Drum Sander

Selling the fixed infeed/outfeed tables for a Supermax 19-38 drum sander. Nothing wrong with them, just replaced them with the folding tables to open up some room in the shop. All mounting hardware included. $50 for the set, pickup in Concord, NC.
  18. LB75

Woodmaster Planer/Moulder opinions?

Thanks again Colin, I really appreciate the insight. Also glad to see that somebody local to me has one that I can hit up for help if I get stuck, I'm in Concord.
  19. LB75

Thanks Colin! How much adjustment is needed after you switch it over from say rip saw to moulder? It seems like it's minimal based on what I understand so far that the different shafts are secured using morse tapers but I couldn't find much info on that. If I pull the trigger on this it would...
  20. LB75

I stumbled across the Woodmaster 712 and 718 planer/moulder while browsing the FB marketplace and am curious if anyone here has any experience with these machines? The moulding head and gang rip saw capabilities really interest me but the advertised flexibility/capabilities of these seem almost...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS