Search results

1. Bryan S

WTB Crystal Door knobs

I have seen them at the Gibsonville Antique Mall. Also happens to be right beside The Hardwood Store
  2. Bryan S

Post extravaganza

Glad it was a good day. Would have liked to have come Sat but too much to do here
  3. Bryan S

I need a new saw for cutting my bowl blanks

While I have not yet made a purchase, The reviews I have read gave Stihl the highest praises and said it felt the most like the gas powered. Of course, Stihl is the most pricey if I remember right.
  4. Bryan S

No more military discount on lumber at Lowes as of today...

I have no idea if such a list exist Hank. I especially liked Bruce inferring that we can exercise our ability as a consumer and take our dollars somewhere else
  5. Bryan S

Source for weathered oak or barnboard

There is the Barn Side of a Broad in Garner, Not sure if there is anything closer
  6. Bryan S

Farmhouse Cabinet

What everyone else said
  7. Bryan S

Planes, Vintage/Antique (Elon) GONE

Glad to see someone here got it. I Had no idea this was posted, but I spent too much money on other hings yesterday
  8. Bryan S

A more durable finish

I know that the wax would have to be removed and having plenty, was going to use mineral spirits. I did not know that DNA was a solvent for wax. I also know mineral oil is a non drying oil, but eventually will cure. Having some mineral oil I could experiment.
  9. Bryan S

A more durable finish

We met a fellow at a craft fair in downtown Burlington a few weeks back making cutting boards. He used colored and tinted epoxy in his processes and the misses had him make us this board with clear. It was her idea to join these 2 pieces and loved the result. I thought she was going to use...
  10. Bryan S

From 2008

I wish I could remember the phrase Judge Milian once said on her court TV show because it sounded so much better in Spanish. She then said it's literal translation to English was "The cheap gets expensive" How True
  11. Bryan S

New Bern Lunch Bunch this week

One of these days it will work out that we'll be down that way when you have a lunch bunch. We did make it to Morgans Friday of Mum Fest as well as Mitchell's
  12. Bryan S

Christmas

Those are neet
  13. Bryan S

Froglips aka Jim Campbell

First met Jim at the one f the first picnics. I knew then he was a stand up guy and a kind and gentle soul
  14. Bryan S

Construction lumber prices

Went to Lowes Friday night to get materials to build the misses a table and got 6 2 x 4s, 4 deck boards, 4 1 x 4s and a 1lb box of 2 in screws. $128 with my 10% discount
  15. Bryan S

So they are called PAPR

I prefer the CAPR. I forget what the acronyms mean but with the CAPR all the works are in the helmet, you just have the battery hooked to your belt and power cord to the helmet. At Conehealth we use a product from MAXAIR and this has a reusable and replaceble face shield While I have not worn...
  16. Bryan S

Hello all!

Welcome to our little sawdust pile
  17. Bryan S

Glad to met you

Welcome. No matter where you are we will be right here
  18. Bryan S

Hello All

Welcome to our little spot on the web

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS