Search results

1. RoyWarren

New Shop Floor

One more thing added to my bucket list. Peel & stick vinyl tiles plus a lot of getting up and down on my old legs. :) Before and after pictures Roy Warren - Waxhaw, NC
  2. RoyWarren

Dust port for Delta Unisaw

Anyone know where I can get the dust port for my Delta Unisaw? It has the large rectangle opening at the bottom right of the saw.
  3. RoyWarren

Miniture drill bits

Here's another idea for you scrollers that I have been using for several years. These are for those special veining cuts or small cutouts in scrollsaw pictures, that you would prefer that the drill hole doesn't show. You need a very small bit for that. I tried all those ultra small drill bits...
  4. RoyWarren

Whole lot of shaking going on

This is not a new idea but I have been using it for years, and it's worth repeating for those who are still shaking those paint and adhesive cans. All you need is cuzi, an old blade and some duct tape. Of course you will need a reciprocating saw. Beats all that shaking. Roy - Waxhaw, NC
  5. RoyWarren

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my fellow woodworkers at NC Woodworkers! Roy Warren View image in gallery
  6. RoyWarren

Cinderella's Carriage

Just finished making Cinderella's Carriage. Wanted to share with you. Roy View image in gallery View image in gallery
  7. RoyWarren

My latest project

Just finished making this vase of flowers. It's a Scroller, Ltd pattern. It's not the easiest thing I've ever made. Scrollsawing it wasn't so bad, but gluing together all those little pieces was difficult Now to put some finish on it. Roy View image in gallery
  8. RoyWarren

Posting a reply message

On three or four occasions I have posted a reply to a message and when I press the submit button, it gives me a message that I can't post the message. It seems that I'm not logged on, even though I did log on. So, go to log on and it says I'm already logged on (No Logon button). So I log off...
  9. RoyWarren

Scrollsaw: The ultimate gift making machine

View image in gallery This time of the year is a great time to be in your shop making Christmas gifts, rather than wasting it in the malls. :gar-La; Here's a couple of gifts for friends that are NFL fans. Roy View image in gallery
  10. RoyWarren

A Few More Pictures

You say you like pictures so here's a few more things I've made. View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  11. RoyWarren

Not a Gloat

If you see pictures of some of my stuff under the Random User photos, and you've already seen them before, they are not for gloating purposes. :gar-Bi When the computer went down I lost these pictures in the Gallery. I am just trying to load them back in there. Roy
  12. RoyWarren

Queens Clock

Here's a picture of my latest project. It's called the Queen's Clock and is from a pattern by Wildwood Design. Made one modification by adding a walnut base to it. It looked kind of top heavy and unbalanced without it. Roy View image in gallery
  13. RoyWarren

Animated Avatar

I'm new to NCWW, so I realize I have a lot to learn to find my way around here. Please help. My scrollsaw avatar is an animated clip art with the scrollsaw moving up and down. It doesn't display this way on the site. Does the site not support animated clip art? If it does, please tell me...
  14. RoyWarren

New Member from Waxhaw, NC

Glad I found out about the NC Woodworker. Here's a few items to introduce myself. I'm 76 years old and have been woodworking for over 50 years. I have a pretty complete shop after accumulatiing all these years and make just about anything. I design a lot of the things I make, especially...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS