Search results

1. R

Ridgid Table Saw 10” Model r4512 - $400

Well taken care and lightly used 10” table saw. Lifetime warranty. 120V or 240v. Currently wired for 240V. Thin Kerf and Dado zero inserts included. Location Winston-Salem
  2. R

For sale: 3-HP Jet Cabinet Saw with 52" micro-adjust fence, router lift, and router cabinet -- $600 (SOLD)

Thanks for the great saw Jamie! Unloading was much easier than loading due to the gravity assist!
  3. R

For sale: 3-HP Jet Cabinet Saw with 52" micro-adjust fence, router lift, and router cabinet -- $600 (SOLD)

With Redbeard passing, I would love to come get it. I am about an hour and 20 mins away.
  4. R

WHITE OAK BEAMS

I will take a 6'. Lowes works fine for me. Which lowes do you prefer to meet at?
  5. R

WHITE OAK BEAMS

I need to update my profile! I have moved to Winston-Salem in December. I will take a beam. Your about an hour and fifteen away so I am happy to come pick on up or if you are coming through we can meet up.
  6. R

WHITE OAK BEAMS

Where are you located? I am interested in one but depends where you are
  7. R

Delta 10" Tilting Uni-Saw - $895 (Mooresville) GONE

The lister just keeps increasing the price.
  8. R

Hardwood Plywood - Winston Salem

Other than the big box stores, where do you recommend to get 3/4" Hardwood plywood? I am in the Winston Salem area.
  9. R

Hello All

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  10. R

Hello All

My name is Ryan and I recently moved to Winston-Salem. Getting back into woodworking after a long hiatus due to life. Slowly working on putting my shop back together. Been a long time lurker while I didn't have a space to work but with my move this has changed. Appreciate all the knowledge...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS