Search results

1. Raymond

Puzzle Box Maestro

I found the following on YT and thought some of you might find this very interesting, to say the least! Enjoy.
  2. Raymond

What to do with cut offs!?

I found this on the infamous Youtube today and thought some of you might like it. Enjoy!
  3. Raymond

Needs to Find a Good Home - Closed

This stack of wood needs to find a good home. In this stack is a fairly large chuck of Sycamore (on top), some Honduran Mahogany, a little bit of Red Oak and some other stuff that I can't remember. This is not a lot of wood but all are still good usable pieces for small projects or trim. Free...
  4. Raymond

Sold - Mostly Bosch Tools Being Sold

I am selling the following tools due to safety/health reasons. It's not that I have to; rather I need to for my safety. Priced individually, the total would be around $800. If one person wants to buy all at the same time - it can be yours for $500. A lot of these tools have been very lightly...
  5. Raymond

Hobby Tool Sale

These items are not mine. I am only helping a neighbor who lost her husband to pancreatic cancer. She wants to get these out of the garage and would like to see them go to someone who would use them. Price is negotiable with her. Let me know which item you are interested in and we can go...
  6. Raymond

Burial Urns Delivered

8 Veteran Burial Urns were delivered yesterday to the Sandhills State Veterans Cemetery. On the left is Jonathan Pratt, Cemetery Superintendent. 2 large (old design) urns were delivered along with 6 on the smaller current urns.
  7. Raymond

Current Burial Urns Inventory

Hello, everyone. Let me give you an update on the current Veterans burial urn and medallion inventory. Old large urns - 10 on hand with 1 having a Navy medallion already inserted New burial urns 46 on hand - Salisbury Cemetery 5 urns on hand - Western Carolina 12 urns on hand - Coastal...
  8. Raymond

Woodworking Leveled UP

I found this video on YouTube and thought some might like to view it. Enjoy!
  9. Raymond

Hidden Health Risks

I was perusing my usual suspects online and found this little gem on the BBC website. It's an interesting read. https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20210610-the-hidden-ways-diy-can-harm-your-health
  10. Raymond

Burial Urn Delivered

Michael Phillips, step-son to US Army Viet Name Veteran, Jerome Thomas Adams, received a Burial Urn for his step-father on 1 July 2021.
  11. Raymond

Burial Urn Medallion Box

Hello, everyone. We finally got a handle on the Service Medallions and Burial Urns and I wanted to share with you the wonderful storage box and medallions made by our own Berta's son, Charlie Moreton, aka SteelManCM. Charlie not only made the medallions with his company's (Laserman Studios)...
  12. Raymond

Nice Chest WIP Video

I found this on YT this morning and thought some would like to se this. Enjoy!
  13. Raymond

Jigsaw Puzzle Bowl

I found this delightful gem on YT this evening and thought some of you might enjoy watching this or even attempting to do it. Enjoy!
  14. Raymond

Kumiko Craft Master

While doing some searching on YT this today, I found the following video. It is almost 26 minutes but well worth the viewing. Enjoy!
  15. Raymond

New Bosch 12 inch Combination Saw

I just found this on YT but it is from June this year. This may work for someone who has limited shop space and does a tone of trim work. Enjoy!
  16. Raymond

Battery Powered Chainsaws

I am interested in buying a battery powered chainsaw but am not too sure on which to buy. I will be using it to do light trim work on tree limbs, shrubs and bushes and for cutting down free wood to throw on the lathe. I am looking at 3 different models and am asking you all what you use or...
  17. Raymond

Master carpenter

I found this on YT this morning and thought some of you would enjoy watching this gentleman from China. Enjoy!
  18. Raymond

Power Carving from Viet Nam

OK, Power carvers this video from Viet Nam may thrill you. It's mostly power carving and some hand tools. Enjoy!
  19. Raymond

Physics, Sculpture and WW'ing

Found these two on YT today and thought everyone would enjoy these two videos. Enjoy!
  20. Raymond

Clinker-built Boat (in pine)

I found this interesting boat build on YouTube (no words, just music and a craftsman). Enjoy - it's about 48 minutes long.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS