Search results

1. Raymond

May 4th - Celebration of Klingspor's NEW SUPERSTORE

I will be available. My SIL will be visiting and can be with my wife while I attend.
  2. Raymond

New member from Harrisburg

Welcome aboard, Richard!
  3. Raymond

What are you bringing to the 2024 picnic?

Three bean salad plus a bottle of Louisiana Crystal Pure Hot Sauce.
  4. Raymond

2024 Annual Picnic RSVP May 18, 2024

I will be there this year - party of one.
  5. Raymond

Thinking about making a Cat Tree

Hey, Ken. Most cat trees are free standing but a google search turned up a lot of ideas...
  6. Raymond

Happy Birthday Golfdad

May you enjoy many more!
  7. Raymond

New promo video for us

I believe that is an exemplary video and should be pinned at the top of the Forum page.
  8. Raymond

Buckeye turned Tarheel

Welcome aboard, Creighton! There are a couple more Buckeyes on here as well. I am originally from Hume, OH.
  9. Raymond

Call for members to demo at Hardwood Store of NC Grand Opening

Matt, count me in. I can make this one as it is close to me. (I live in Charlotte). I no longer have tools to transport but can do meet and greet.
  10. Raymond

Thiis is as close as I get

Very cool, Mike. Is there going to be a storage compartment under the seat?
  11. Raymond

What to do with cut offs!?

I found this on the infamous Youtube today and thought some of you might like it. Enjoy!
  12. Raymond

Beautiful Grain in Cedar Bowl

Robert, you brought the chatoyance out in that piece of wood. I hope your finish will help keep that visible for a long time.
  13. Raymond

Steel tool rest vs cast iron

Pete, you might want to look at a modular tool rest system. I used one and really enjoyed it. Modular Tool Rest System - Lee Valley Tools
  14. Raymond

Welcome aboard, Chris.
  15. Raymond

Welcome aboard, Cory!
  16. Raymond

Welcome aboard, Nate.
  17. Raymond

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve Coles

May you enjoy many more, Steve!
  18. Raymond

new memeber

Welcome aboard, RT.
  19. Raymond

Needs to Find a Good Home - Closed

This stack of wood needs to find a good home. In this stack is a fairly large chuck of Sycamore (on top), some Honduran Mahogany, a little bit of Red Oak and some other stuff that I can't remember. This is not a lot of wood but all are still good usable pieces for small projects or trim. Free...
  20. Raymond

Sold - Mostly Bosch Tools Being Sold

I am selling the following tools due to safety/health reasons. It's not that I have to; rather I need to for my safety. Priced individually, the total would be around $800. If one person wants to buy all at the same time - it can be yours for $500. A lot of these tools have been very lightly...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS