Search results

1. suzzsunshine

Looking for a place to learn in person

Thank you! I loved planning and making it. To be honest though, it was a lot of just figuring out as I go. I know there are plenty of cleaner more efficient ways to accomplish what I did. Looking back I cringe at multiple steps and how I fenagled them. I do think I improved road durability...
  2. suzzsunshine

Thanks Folks have been real helpful so far.
  3. suzzsunshine

I'll definitely look into that. I hadn't thought of a communal workspace. Thanks for the idea.
  4. suzzsunshine

It had been a while since I checked in with the business. I didn't realize he retired and from what you wrote I'm assuming he's no longer living. My condolences. I really enjoyed working with him and he was very supportive as an instructor. I currently don't have the means to afford a wood...
  5. suzzsunshine

Years ago I worked part time in a woodshop "The Boardsmith" with David Smith. I had quit my comfortably paying job to try my hand at a woodworking career. I was hoping to become an apprentice. I hadn't done my research and I was informed repeatedly that times were tough and that plenty of...
  6. suzzsunshine

In Search Of Assistant Position

Howdy All, I am jumping both feet into the woodworking field. I would like all the help and advice I can get to attain a position as assistant/apprentice in a wood workshop. I am seeking employment asap. I have had a wood shop class years ago and I have done some novice wood working at my...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors