Search results

1. R

Rigid 6” jointer parts JP06000

I broke the bed on my rigid 6” jointer by knocking it over after not keeping my shop orderly. :-(. The fence, motor, stand, etc is still in working condition. Make me an offer.
  2. R

Omnijig 24 model 7116 owner

Hi All. I am missing the angle bracket parts for my porter cable Omnijig part# 5122 (part 31). I would like to borrow the left and right bracket for a project that I need to complete this weekend. My plan would also include making a duplicate of the parts so I would once again have a working...
  3. R

Looking for someone to sharpen

Hi All, I am in need of a skilled person to sharpen the blade on my #8 jointer plane. I need a 2ndary bevel put onto it. Please contact me if you are experienced and can manage to sharpen the blade for my hand plane. Thanks, Robert 704-562-9495
  4. R

Quarter Sawn white Oak Lumber

I have approximately 300 bd feet of QSWO from one log. This wood is absolutely phenomenal. I skip planed one piece and am showing the picture here. It has been kiln dried to 9% mc and is ready for sale. I am offering it for sale for the woodworkers in this forum for $2000 for the whole lot...
  5. R

Large SYP for timber frame

Hi All, I will be harvesting some rather large SYP which will be perfect for milling into timber frame pieces. I have about 5 trees that are 36-40+ inches in diameter. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing the resulting large unique logs for timber frame. A few of these trees...
  6. R

Hi Folks

I wanted to take the time to introduce myself to you all. I am not a new to woodworking or to this forum, however felt that if an introduction would be appropriate. My name is Robert King and I just love woodworking. All types of woodworking and every phase of the process. I love seeing...
  7. R

Looking for a source for Monkey Pod in Orlando Florida

I'll be traveling to Orlando Florida for a trip to Disney with the wife and kids and was wondering if anyone has a contact where I can get some Monkey Pod? I'd like to bring some back. Thanks in advance.
  8. R

Looking for a sawyer near Stokesdale

If anyone knows of a good person to QS some large oak logs near Stokesdale, please reply. Thanks in Advance
  9. R

Looking for a Sawyer near Louisburg

I doing some Urban Logging near Louisburg and am looking for a sawyer near the area who can quater saw logs up to about 36 inches. Any sawmill reccommendations? Thanks, Robert

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors